Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

This is probably the most realistic I have ever created, makes use of both new ppfilter reconfiguration, pure reconfiguration and reconstruct BroadcastTV profile

broadcast night ppfilter, and gt ppfilters have been removed, broadcast sunny works in every condition and scenario

regarding the ppfilter an edited version of exquisite 5.1

reworked colours, contrast, white balance, sepia, reworked glare and godrays, reworked sun rays

for pure settings, reworked sky color the rest is at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those like me who have AMD GPU (in my case RX 6800 XT) and play at 1920x1080, we can enable 2560x1440 resolution enabling Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) with AMD Adrenalin. Remember to play at full screen if using VSR or change desktop's resolution too 2560x1440 to if playing on windowed mode.

screen.jpg

Last edited:
For those like me who have AMD GPU (in my case RX 6800 XT) and play at 1920x1080, we can enable 2560x1440 resolution enabling Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) with AMD Adrenalin. Remember to play at full screen if using VSR or change desktop's resolution too 2560x1440 to if playing on windowed mode.

View attachment 630890
I have an AMD GPU too (Radeon RX 6600), but even if I have followed all guide, I'm not sure I have obtain the same result that I see on video or screenshots of @xNAPx ....

acs 2023-01-14 00-14-11.jpg

Last edited:
what resolution do you play?
Thanks @xNAPx !
That was at 1080p (native resolution). I try 1440p with VSR (screen below), but the result is still different from your video. Colours.. definition....

acs 2023-01-14 11-16-14.jpg

I try to replicate the same conditions, but the overall quality it seems very different.... maybe it's just my impression, but your Hungaroring video is impressive!
Mine... it seems a video on a TV of '80s. :D

Thanks @xNAPx !
That was at 1080p (native resolution). I try 1440p with VSR (screen below), but the result is still different from your video. Colours.. definition....

View attachment 631222
I try to replicate the same conditions, but the overall quality it seems very different.... maybe it's just my impression, but your Hungaroring video is impressive!
Mine... it seems a video on a TV of '80s. :D
Well can't really say why this, it can be many things (video settings, csp settings, resolution, even video driver), my YouTube video is 1080p maybe is misleading

xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

new major update, now the mod contains only 5 major presets
Broadcast 4k, TV onboard 4k Helmet cam 4k and 2 version for classic, it makes use of the powerful ppfilter editing I made for maximum realism, suitable for all resolutions, even 1080p, minor performance drop as it makes use of less shaders (depending on filter used) all the previous presets are still available in legacy folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ciao xNAPx,

Just replying to your reply on my comment in here, because it wouldn't let me reply to my own review.

Basically, with the latest version you've submitted (36.0) the 'Insert' key function that used to toggle the reshade effect that replicates the proper T-Cam view that you see on F1 TV Broadcasts with the 'Fisheye' effect isn't working. I'm not sure why it's the case, I assume maybe because one of the Files of the package is missing, as when I rolled back to version 35.6, the 'Insert' key functionality is working.

Actually, if you look at the post from andrea75 above, essentially that's the view that's locked, so the "Insert' key isn't working and thus it's not zooming in as it normally would on previous versions of the mod.

I'm sorry if my explanation is not all that clear as I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Kind Regards
Paolo

Last edited:
Ciao xNAPx,

Just replying to your reply on my comment in here, because it wouldn't let me reply to my own review.

Basically, with the latest version you've submitted (36.0) the 'Insert' key function that used to toggle the reshade effect that replicates the proper T-Cam view that you see on F1 TV Broadcasts with the 'Fisheye' effect isn't working. I'm not sure why it's the case, I assume maybe because one of the Files of the package is missing, as when I rolled back to version 35.6, the 'Insert' key functionality is working.

Actually, if you look at the post from andrea75 above, essentially that's the view that's locked, so the "Insert' key isn't working and thus it's not zooming in as it normally would on previous versions of the mod.

I'm sorry if my explanation is not all that clear as I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Kind Regards
Paolo
Hi Paolo, thanks for your reply. So basically the key "ins" doesn't activate and disable the reshade effects? Have you tried opening the reshade overlay and switch the preset from there? I got to look into this because on my PC it works so I don't get what went wrong, if the reshade menu opens with "del" you can select your own key shortcut in there. Actually since the reshade version hasn't change you don't need to recopy the reshade files but only the presets .ini in the zip. Let me know if this solution works for you in the meantime

Hi Paolo, thanks for your reply. So basically the key "ins" doesn't activate and disable the reshade effects? Have you tried opening the reshade overlay and switch the preset from there? I got to look into this because on my PC it works so I don't get what went wrong, if the reshade menu opens with "del" you can select your own key shortcut in there. Actually since the reshade version hasn't change you don't need to recopy the reshade files but only the presets .ini in the zip. Let me know if this solution works for you in the meantime
Hi xNAPx,

I managed to get it working using the 'Delete' key to load the Reshade Overlay and then selecting my reshade effect in the dropdown within the 'Home' tab.

I also realised, I've been loading the reshade presets wrong the whole time, as I was previously using the pure Config tab to do so, I'm shocked as to how good it looks, even though it looked amazing using the method I was using previously.

Do you have a recommended default effect you would set within the Reshade Overlay menu?

Kind Regards
Paolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%