Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Telemetry 1.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
blehmann submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Telemetry - A desktop application for showing input traces and wheel slip data.

Assetto Corsa Telemetry

A simple WPF app to give you telemetry from Assetto Corsa. Just press start when you want to start and it will create graphs like this:

View attachment 382793

The performance impact is minimal, I have a pretty poor machine and I don't lose more than 10 FPS. The graphs are made with this library: https://github.com/swharden/ScottPlot

In theory this should work in Assetto Corsa Competizione, however I don't own the game so I haven't...

Read more about this resource...

Which version of NET core? After the prompt, Microsoft recommends 3.1 but even with a reboot your installer then crashes.

You should be fine win NET Core 3.1. There was an issue with the installation procedure, I added new instructions that should help you out. You should also use the newest release (1.1.2)

Last edited:
Sorry about the inconvenience, you shouldn't need Windows 10, although I have only compiled for x64. Your computer almost certainly is 64 bit if you can run Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
sorry man but i did as u instruct , but its doesnt work for me ..i got everything installed as it asks for but it crashes immediately after start, i cant even see the window from the telemetry

sorry man but i did as u instruct , but its doesnt work for me ..i got everything installed as it asks for but it crashes immediately after start, i cant even see the window from the telemetry

There were some installation issues on v 1.1.0, try v 1.1.2

If you were already using 1.1.2 make sure you have the.NET Core 3.1 runtime installed and are running on a 64-bit machine.

If you are using 1.1.2, have .NET Core 3.1 installed and have a 64 bit machine then that sucks, I don't know what the problem could be.

There were some installation issues on v 1.1.0, try v 1.1.2

If you were already using 1.1.2 make sure you have the.NET Core 3.1 runtime installed and are running on a 64-bit machine.

If you are using 1.1.2, have .NET Core 3.1 installed and have a 64 bit machine then that sucks, I don't know what the problem could be.

If all of the above are true, would you mind sharing a screenshot of C:\Program Files\ACTelemetry, it should look like this:

1592599533088.png

Also, the github repository is a better place for issues as it allows better organization:

You may need to make an account if you don't have one, I'm not sure if github allows anonymous issues.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 34.1%