Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Telemetry 1.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
blehmann submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Telemetry - A desktop application for showing input traces and wheel slip data.

Assetto Corsa Telemetry

A simple WPF app to give you telemetry from Assetto Corsa. Just press start when you want to start and it will create graphs like this:

View attachment 382793

The performance impact is minimal, I have a pretty poor machine and I don't lose more than 10 FPS. The graphs are made with this library: https://github.com/swharden/ScottPlot

In theory this should work in Assetto Corsa Competizione, however I don't own the game so I haven't...

Read more about this resource...

Which version of NET core? After the prompt, Microsoft recommends 3.1 but even with a reboot your installer then crashes.

You should be fine win NET Core 3.1. There was an issue with the installation procedure, I added new instructions that should help you out. You should also use the newest release (1.1.2)

Last edited:
Sorry about the inconvenience, you shouldn't need Windows 10, although I have only compiled for x64. Your computer almost certainly is 64 bit if you can run Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
sorry man but i did as u instruct , but its doesnt work for me ..i got everything installed as it asks for but it crashes immediately after start, i cant even see the window from the telemetry

sorry man but i did as u instruct , but its doesnt work for me ..i got everything installed as it asks for but it crashes immediately after start, i cant even see the window from the telemetry

There were some installation issues on v 1.1.0, try v 1.1.2

If you were already using 1.1.2 make sure you have the.NET Core 3.1 runtime installed and are running on a 64-bit machine.

If you are using 1.1.2, have .NET Core 3.1 installed and have a 64 bit machine then that sucks, I don't know what the problem could be.

There were some installation issues on v 1.1.0, try v 1.1.2

If you were already using 1.1.2 make sure you have the.NET Core 3.1 runtime installed and are running on a 64-bit machine.

If you are using 1.1.2, have .NET Core 3.1 installed and have a 64 bit machine then that sucks, I don't know what the problem could be.

If all of the above are true, would you mind sharing a screenshot of C:\Program Files\ACTelemetry, it should look like this:

1592599533088.png

Also, the github repository is a better place for issues as it allows better organization:

You may need to make an account if you don't have one, I'm not sure if github allows anonymous issues.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 254 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 272 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.8%
Back