Audi F1 2026 My Team, Sponsored Car Package, Driver Suit, Crew Wear & Sponsor Update(Modular Mods)

MyTeam Audi F1 2026 My Team, Sponsored Car Package, Driver Suit, Crew Wear & Sponsor Update(Modular Mods) 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
NICE!! Although the front wing is a bit extra.. link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/audi-sport-f1-team-myteam.43895/ a simple lines like you did on the main chasis would've looked more classy but I ain't complaining. The sponsors are amazing and spectacular. Thanks for updating the mod and I commend you really hard work, although what's up with the carbonfibre venturi ground floor? looks very rusty and totally not like carbon fibre or simply black in general. I absolutely love the e-tron placement, along with the schaeffler and DHL. Amazing, dude.. you outdid yourself. Thanks!! I could try to fix the front wing but I don't exactly know what BC and RGB intel texture you use to generate the correct dds files. Anyway, excellent work!!
What are you looking for with the front wings, do you just want the Audi roundels and the Oris sponsorship dropped? As for the carbon fibre look, I prefer that over just a plain black, it's hardly noticeable anyway

What are you looking for with the front wings, do you just want the Audi roundels and the Oris sponsorship dropped? As for the carbon fibre look, I prefer that over just a plain black, it's hardly noticeable anyway
dude, you're so nice and polite.. no no, i love the addition of ORIS and everything.. it's just the BIG MAHLE on the front that's a bit off, like really too big.. I know it's very hard as they're stacked individually.. if you're up for it, maybe making the front MAHLE a little less small and not comine it together in the first and second steps of wings, like, make it fit into only the second.. and the first one outlined with black, kinda like the one on the link. I absolutely love the update, honestly.. dude, you outdid yourself. The halo details is so immaculate and detailed. love the e-tron and Schaeffler along with the DHL, which is subtle but very effective and brilliant. Thanks, dude.. btw you should put some images of your garage, monitor on your overview cuz your mod has pretty much all of it but since people here don't read, they're just gonna assume this is a mere livery and few crew shirts mods and not get the download and ratings that it thoroughly deserved. just FYI lol Cheers!!

dude, you're so nice and polite.. no no, i love the addition of ORIS and everything.. it's just the BIG MAHLE on the front that's a bit off, like really too big.. I know it's very hard as they're stacked individually.. if you're up for it, maybe making the front MAHLE a little less small and not comine it together in the first and second steps of wings, like, make it fit into only the second.. and the first one outlined with black, kinda like the one on the link. I absolutely love the update, honestly.. dude, you outdid yourself. The halo details is so immaculate and detailed. love the e-tron and Schaeffler along with the DHL, which is subtle but very effective and brilliant. Thanks, dude.. btw you should put some images of your garage, monitor on your overview cuz your mod has pretty much all of it but since people here don't read, they're just gonna assume this is a mere livery and few crew shirts mods and not get the download and ratings that it thoroughly deserved. just FYI lol Cheers!!
Sorry for the rather essay-y explanation. Long story short, like in the mod on the link, just a simple black COMB like lines at the would be perfect. Instead of combining the first and second steps for the big white MAHLE, maybe just smallen it and out it in the second. I honestly love the addition of ORIS on the sides. You already have the comb features on your middle chasis, so that's why it would also look good on the front like that mod. Honestly, everything about your mod is fantastic, dude.. Thank you for being super considerate and actually listening to your fans, you deserve donations. Cheers!

For realism, this mod was based on the official Audi car release, there seems no point in giving it different colours...Oh & your welcome btw for changing the Audi crew wear colours :rolleyes:
thank you for changing the crew colors

the simulator in the my team shop under facilities appears blue and white on mine for some reason is that how yours appears?

thats what i was referring to giving it a matching paint scheme

Last edited:
I am waiting for the MM FOM swap package to be released, then I will update it in order that the car can be run in this way
Dude, this is massive if you can get the Romeo or Mercedes chassis onto this as the modular that made this possible just came out.. but this is a huge ask and a tall order, no pressure cuz the car is perfect as it already is.. although what I would like to advice you on is swap out the few images on the Overview with photos of your garage, pitcrews, monitors, attires etc. to garner you more recognition you so thoroughly deserved as most people here DO NO READ and THINK that this is just a livery mod with a few attires etc. whereas this mod package is a full team package that has it all, just show them and they'll come flooding in.. Anyway, thanks for the update again, brilliant job as always.. cheers!! btw if you ever start to do another team, why not Lamborghini Essenza with the neon green and a bit of black tone.. with AMG logos along with the Lamborghini ones, ofcourse. I reckon you'd absolutely nail the intricate details where the two colours separates... Just a suggestion, no request or anything. I already have the best mod that you provided. Thank you for your harf work, always!! Next time I get my picket money, I'll make sure to donate to your hard work. Cheers, dude.. biggest fan of yours hehe
Lamborghini-Essenza-SCV12.jpg
52257540820_658e38808f_c.jpg
52257331029_481a8184a1_c.jpg

Last edited:
How do I install this? I cant understand. thanks!
search up YouTube on how to install modular mods (base files) then copy paste this to the main directory.. here's a link on how -
btw you need the startscreen.erp in the ACTIVE folder for your game to start, if you don't want the current one, you can swap it from the optional files location, i think..

Dude, this is massive if you can get the Romeo or Mercedes chassis onto this as the modular that made this possible just came out.. but this is a huge ask and a tall order, no pressure cuz the car is perfect as it already is.. although what I would like to advice you on is swap out the few images on the Overview with photos of your garage, pitcrews, monitors, attires etc. to garner you more recognition you so thoroughly deserved as most people here DO NO READ and THINK that this is just a livery mod with a few attires etc. whereas this mod package is a full team package that has it all, just show them and they'll come flooding in.. Anyway, thanks for the update again, brilliant job as always.. cheers!! btw if you ever start to do another team, why not Lamborghini Essenza with the neon green and a bit of black tone.. with AMG logos along with the Lamborghini ones, ofcourse. I reckon you'd absolutely nail the intricate details where the two colours separates... Just a suggestion, no request or anything. I already have the best mod that you provided. Thank you for your harf work, always!! Next time I get my picket money, I'll make sure to donate to your hard work. Cheers, dude.. biggest fan of yours hehe View attachment 599113View attachment 599114View attachment 599115
I am currently working on my own version of a Lamborghini called D'oro, the livery is all gold with black finishing, I will upload it in a future release. And once again thanks for your comments, unfortunately though I keep my uploads to the car, driver wear, team wear, umbrella and monitor, I don't, as of yet, do garages but I might in the future

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%