Australian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

Giovinazzi was the best driver this race, he changed the mid field result and defended hard on burnt tires. What was there to see in top three honestly? There was no real racing between them, the move max did on vettel was an easy set up on a much slower car. Hamilton was comfortably pacing max. Bottas under no pressure from behind. It is like watching numbers on a screen at races like this between the top 3. No hard racing at the top today, strong pace differential already for mercedes. Gasly can't pass midfield cars and gets stuck, ferrari just give up chasing and protect their result. Did I mention the top 3 were boring?

pole.PNG

Bottas had an easy task since Hamilton's car was damaged and Mercedes had a vastly superior car.
As such i voted Verstappen because he was superb (and also passing Vettel like a boss).

Good to see Gasly has no votes.
In the first half he couldn't overtake Kvyat and in the second half, with softer, way newer tyres, he could only follow again!
"Overtaking is impossible here" he said. Well, his teammate overtook Vettel for instance.
With those tyres; he should have made it, no excuses.

• Deleted member 205301

I liked Kvyat race, a lot.
Totally right ! ...and, have to say that Russel'race was very very solid : great pace, no mistake, best lap close to lando's one...so off course, with a Williams, nobody's talking about him, but it was really well done :)
@++

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%