Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Peter Ell Not a problem at all. I definitely enjoyed the race and after watching the replay it was a race incident but one I brought on myself. I did not give you enough room and just happy that I did not collect anyone else up in my error. Not a problem at all. I am still learning how to race. I can get good laps but racing in traffic I find very hard at the moment :D

With each race I learn a little more. Hoping to be at Bathurst tomorrow in the Super V8's. Hope to see some of you there.

Hey guys, I am wondering if there is a way I could participate in that event. Just came back to forum after a few years of a break and I am having problems getting premium membership though not for the lack of trying.

I've been trying to upgrade to premium account for abount half an hour so far, but, apparently, someone had a briliant idea to not offer any other way of paying for subscription than Paypal. Paypal tells me to go and f**** myself, because direct debit card payment is too convenient and convenience appears to be a sin for any type of online payment that Paypal is involved in. Is there any way I could sign up for this race while not (yet) being a premium member? (I am confident I will get the membership within a week, but probably not before the race starts tomorrow).

Sorry for swearing, but I was really looking forward to this race and then... First I realised you can no longer participate in any event unless you pay to do so; I am okay with that, but needless to say it was free 'back in my day' so I was unprepared. Then the paypal... A service dedicated to make any online payment a pain in the ass. I guess I was just unprepared for the barier to entry that wasn't there previously and it seems like I am gonna miss a whole lot of fun (30 people on Bathurst?!?!). :(

Sorry to Sven for the tap early in Race 1.Sorry also for slowing immediately and getting bumped!!! I was bummed but came back for the second event!

No worries Dennis - The margin was very tiny so a thing like that can happen. Nothing happened unless I was almost over on the track on the other side so I was a bit nervous that I should get black flag for cheating. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%