Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Crashed in the first lap already, car got stuck on something, had to go back in pit automatically, so couldent join again, but i think im just gonna skip club races for now seeing i absolutely can't drive at all. :(
No no no no no no no! Keep driving. You'll get better. I was only 1 second faster than you, I think, and in the race anything can happen. It's for fun, remember!

My race? I could only manage race 1 as I have some other stuff to do on Mondays, but it was FANTASTIC! Close, fun racing. 20 minutes are over before you know it, and that's even as a slow driver!

I first need to get my paddles in the right position, i cant work them when they lie flat on the ground, too high for my ankles, i have some ankle issues so can't hold them in that position for a long time, i'm gonna mount the paddles to a small piece of wood so the paddles stay in one place. Now the end of the paddles just lie on a box that can slip out.

Reactions: Nox
Jeffry, please read club rules. No talk during qualyfications or race ;).

Too bad Xavier, I was wondering, what`s going on, when you suddenly disapeared from starting list :(.
Otherwise I spent great evening again with two races full of close battles with fast and fair racers. Can`t wait for more and cya next time (I will miss V8 and F3, because nightshifts ... not hapi).

Great fun :) I only had a few laps of practice before the race start so I got quicker as the races got along. These cars are really growing on me, dont require a lot of practice and the battles are great :D thanks guys

Don't worry about it Jeffry, there's quite a few of us who can't drive, but it's okay. Club races are about fun.
Come on teamspeak, if you don't already. There are many people around to learn from, and even more to have a giggle with.

If you need someone to go through the basics with you, don't be afraid.to ask. There's loads of folks on these forums who would give anyone a hand to go through the initial learning phase with you.

You won't learn anything by not racing though, I can promise you that though!

As for the race, I was having a great time, still in the same place that I started from, but, as the condition I have to live with every bloody day didn't like the idea of me having fun, it thought it would flair up and stop me from being able to brake.
What a **** thing to happen.
Fed up, sick as... Well, not really, same shite different day.

Here's to the next race

Peace out

Rupe, my humble apologies for not attending last night's race.
With tongue in cheek, I fell asleep in front of the tv and only woke up at 1:30 am.
Have had a very active time the last three weeks and it caught up to me now.
Will definitely take part in the next one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%