Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Jeff Lasecki Wankel replay.

That was pretty awesome guys. Had some great battles with Joao and Anestis, picked up a few places in the first few laps - managed to get up to 10th for a while. Then a third of the way in I made a mistake, got a puncture and lost a minute or more getting back round to the pits. But I put some good laps in and managed to recover, and finished 13th, so not bad considering the mistake - only two positions lost.

And had a lot of fun on TS, so thanks to the guys there too! See you all next time.

Great race guys.:D
First minutes were awesome with everyone still together which provided some fun battles. It was intense but clean and fair.;)

Pitstop went great and the second stint was more controlling the gap to the drivers behind and gaining positions when the people in front pitted.
Great fun and thanks to all. :thumbsup:

What an epic race with intense battles throughout the field. Qualified in 4th place, dropped to 5th for a while but regained my place and remained there for a long long time with an intense battle with Tim. I pitted a lap or 2 earlier than him as I saw we were losing time. So I was in front of him in 3rd place after his pit stop. I changed my front tyres and left the 2 back tyres unchanged, so with them taking a big nock towards the end, Tim slowly started catching me. I thought I could held him off till the end but I slightly went wide in T4 with 2 laps left and he slipped through. Finished in 4th place in the end, pleased with the result. Thanks to Tim for an hour long battle, well done to Andy and Davy and a big thanks to Andrew for organising and hosting a top class race event !!!:thumbsup:
ps. It's my home track, I live 15 minutes away - so you can imagine what it means for me to race there, in real life and with GSCE !!!

Last edited:
What an epic race with intense battles throughout the field. Qualified in 4th place, dropped to 5th for a while but regained my place and remained there for a long long time with an intense battle with Tim. I pitted a lap or 2 earlier than him as I saw we were losing time. So I was in front of him in 3rd place after his pit stop. I changed my front tyres and left the 2 back tyres unchanged, so with them taking a big nock towards the end, Tim slowly started catching me. I thought I could held him off till the end but I slightly went wide in T4 with 2 laps left and he slipped through. Finished in 4th place in the end, pleased with the result. Thanks to Tim for an hour long battle, well done to Andy and Davy and a big thanks to Andrew for organising and hosting a top class race event !!!:thumbsup:
ps. It's my home track, I live 15 minutes away - so you can imagine what it means for me to race there, in real life and with GSCE !!!
I just rewatched our battle in the race replay and it's an amazing battle we had there and only the tiniest bit of contact, was really some good racing!

I started in 3rd but quickly realised that much progress wasnt gonna be easy, I tried to push as hard as I could but Andy kept it at a steady 2.5s gap while Christo was slowly gaining on me from a similar gap behind me. After about 15laps or so the gap to Andy remained the same but Christo was on my tail so I figured I might aswell defend this 3rd spot since it ain't gonna get better anyway which led to a great battle that lasted for 7laps with side by side action going on all over the track. In the end Christo pits and I try to do a couple of good laps before going in myself 2 laps later.
I think I lost my 3 seconds during the pitstop because i didnt really stop parallel with my box but rather at an angle so I exited the pits an enormous 4s behind Christo. Serious business ahead and hotlap after hotlap he kept getting closer and closer while the laps kept counting down (or up :p ) but in the end a small mistake on lap 39 gave me the chance to slide by and retake 3rd.

Thanks for the event Andrew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party