Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Right gonna try one more time with this. I'm doing my clean install but this time I will follow the instructions from Rupe and see if that works. If I just unzip straight to the game folder it doesn't work so I'll unzip to desktop and surgically remove the folders.

Not sure how it happened but I managed to qualify 7th.
I picked up a spot in the first lap and even managed to 5th at certain points in the race but Jan who was behind me was much quicker and once he passed, there was not much that I could do to catch up to him.
Everything was going nice and smooth until the last two laps when the word "Wankel" was being mentioned over Teamspeak resulting in a serious loss of concentration but luckily no disasters or damage and ended the race in 6th position.

Considering the amount of people in the race and the race duration, probably my best online performance ever!!

Thanks again to Andrew for the organisation and to everyone for the clean and fair racing

Ok so after all that, I tried to do another clean install and now it won't sync properly so at least I can race Wednesday lol. I have one version with the mod installed and another with version 1.15 cos iot won't update anymore so maybe something wrong with the servers in Brazil or wherever.

Well, the transition from practice to qualifying took forever, but the race started instantly after warmup. I was in the garage at the time. I started from there then but took off the speed limiter one 100s of a second too soon and was DQd. Perhaps I manage to join the 2nd race, who knows?

Well, the transition from practice to qualifying took forever, but the race started instantly after warmup. I was in the garage at the time. I started from there then but took off the speed limiter one 100s of a second too soon and was DQd. Perhaps I manage to join the 2nd race, who knows?
You would only get DQd if you didn't serve the penalty speeding would give you. Sorry you missed the start.

Fortunate to get into R1 as I was on the reserve list. Thx Andrew for the notify.
Lost it at end of lap 1 on the last corner rumble strips. So, from the back, worked my way up to finish 9th. For R2, qualy went ok, but could not load my saved race setup - LOAD and DEFAULT selections not active. So, not remembering my good setup manually, I left the game. A full game restart restored the selections but too late to join. Still had fun tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%