Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Can some people share their set-ups please (if you have them yet)? Any trucks will do. Would also appreciate some ideas on how to make the trucks turn in a bit better. My other problem is the back end kicking out and wobbling under braking. I'm no good at set ups, so tips appreciated.. Thanks all!
Sorry, i only saw this now. Here's a set i was using until recently and one i got from @Wilfred vd Brink (i think).
No idea about Jacarepagua, but on Goiana i was a bit faster with Wilfreds.

Attachments

• Quas MAN.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 225
  • AB_Volvo_Cordoba-2013.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 242
That was stupid fun, I just don't get why we get small grids. Race 1 I got caught out a bit on cold tyres, but then started to feel less rusty as the race went on. Had a nice battle with Dion.

Race 2 I took the slow Ford, and managed to fight for a lap with the faster guys before I got too keen on the throttle. Spent 3 laps or so catching Dion in his Merc, and managed to get right on the back of him. I was much faster than him through the corners, but there's no way through, and then he'd pull away on the straight and I'd catch up again in sector 3. I went for an all or nothing move in the last corner by getting on the throttle early, and well, another spin so I called it a day.

Really really fun!

Recommendations for next months event please? So far I hear Silverstone...

Last edited:
I like Londrina, Curitiba is fun too.
Bloody good fun tonight, two great battles with Julian that were pretty much identical but mirrored.
Sorry for disappearing without a word at the end, i got into mouseview again and since i don't know how to get out of it i had to alt-tab out of the game.
Thanks for the fun.

I am taking my kids to a movie tonight, and then to a friends house; my attendance tonight depends solely on how tired I am by the time I get back. So if I am not there you'll need to vote the session on at the right time. But, hopefully I'll be there; I'll certainly try my best.

I have a Zolder 67 conversion that is pretty fun for the trucks too.

Shortlist: Curitiba, Londrina, Silverstone, Mosport, Bugatti/Le Mans. I'll do some testing and see if we can't do an extra event over xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 180 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 116 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 125 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 52 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 73 27.0%
Back