BLM Car

Apps BLM Car 1.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
it seems I cant adjust my mirrors is there something else I need to install?
The rain works the wipers work reset works but not the mirrors?

Blamer updated BLM Car with a new update entry:

Autostart rain, intermittent wipers

• ver.1.4
    • Autostart rain
    • Intermittent Wipers
blm_car_settings.png

How could I not think about it before? Maybe because I just wasn't playing anymore :rolleyes:
As soon as I started playing I noticed the first I did was making the rain start, so here it is: an option (ON by default) to auto start rain when app launches.

The other idea I had, I wish I never had it, because making it work with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Blamer Could you please, please, please add 4 keyboard shortcuts:

rain +
rain -

wiper +
wiper -

... make the intermittent Wiper one of the wiper settings one can cycle through
... and keep the newly introduced auto rain start as features that can be controlled through the apps ini file.

This would be so amazing ;-)

@Blamer Could you please, please, please add 4 keyboard shortcuts:

rain +
rain -

wiper +
wiper -

... make the intermittent Wiper one of the wiper settings one can cycle through
... and keep the newly introduced auto rain start as features that can be controlled through the apps ini file.

This would be so amazing ;-)
key bindings: Already in the todo list ;) (also for car repositioning)

?? You can already cycle even through intermittent wipers
??? auto start already in the ini file
upload_2018-10-4_9-33-30.png

upload_2018-10-4_9-34-31.png

This is amazing Davide ;-)
You even did the extra effort and made mapping an option through the CM menu ... awesome!!!

Is there currently any way you,@Peter Boese or Ilja can think of to link the dynamic creation of the pp-filter file (Peter is using an algorithm in his GBW mod to create a specific pp-filter depending on time of day, track location and chosen weather)?

Is there a flag that could be read from that created pp-filter to trigger rain with a randomizing formula to enter the session and it is raining already?

This would be the last bit of immersion, to NOT have to play god and let it rain yourself ;-)

Good idea for the hotkeys!
Is that possible to convert those hotkeys for our wheel? For a direct button. Like for starting wiper? Using keyboard our mouse whit vr is hardcore:rolleyes:

Good idea for the hotkeys!
Is that possible to convert those hotkeys for our wheel? For a direct button. Like for starting wiper? Using keyboard our mouse whit vr is hardcore:rolleyes:
JoyToKey is the answer - everyone who races with a racing wheel should be using it.
I have set ALL my controlls to the wheel and button box (including all those necessry Kunos shortcuts for hiding / showing names, apps, etc).

I couldn’t imagine simracing without JoyToKey - it is THAT flexible and THAT powerful.

You can even create several sets of settings that can be rotated depending on a modifier key - this way you are able to double, triple or quadruple, ... map a limited number of controls on your wheel.

JoyToKey is control mapping heaven for simracing ;-)

JoyToKey is the answer - everyone who races with a racing wheel should be using it.
I have set ALL my controlls to the wheel and button box (including all those necessry Kunos shortcuts for hiding / showing names, apps, etc).

I couldn’t imagine simracing without JoyToKey - it is THAT flexible and THAT powerful.

You can even create several sets of settings that can be rotated depending on a modifier key - this way you are able to double, triple or quadruple, ... map a limited number of controls on your wheel.

JoyToKey is control mapping heaven for simracing ;-)
I will check this out!
Thanks mate

OK, I finally did something I should have tried a week ago: manually installing the app files instead of installing drag 'n' drop via Content Manager.
Everything now works!
:)
Bear this in mind if you have similar issues.

I still don't have a little icon next to BLM Car in the apps list in CM, but at least it works.

Hmm, something weird here with the latest 1.5.1 update. As soon as BLM Car is activated and i try to start a session AC starts to load the track and exits (in content mangager it says; the race was cancelled). When i de-activate BLM Car everything works fine. Had no problems with 1.3.

Hmm, something weird here with the latest 1.5.1 update. As soon as BLM Car is activated and i try to start a session AC starts to load the track and exits (in content mangager it says; the race was cancelled). When i de-activate BLM Car everything works fine. Had no problems with 1.3.

Getting the same issue here too, tried reinstalling everything but no luck so far. One occasion of this a error stating "can't run weather script'' popped up on CRM if that helps?

Maybe you got a weather issue then.
What weather are you running?

Cheers for reply, I have GBW and Assetto by night at the moment. Any known clash with that
night mod? reinstalled the latest updates for these also to see if that would help but no luck so far.

Also Assetto returns to CM when it is loading the car after it has loaded the track if that helps.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 127 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 217 58.6%