AC BMW M235i Race car @ Mugello - Wed 30 Jan 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Turns out I'm having a few days off until the race. Just shout if anybody wants to practice together :) I'm not a fast guy apart from gt3 at Nords and BMW 235i :roflmao:
Little info why I noted down the advice and feel like it's good advice:
Last year I struggled a lot with the car, got my almost-alien buddy @BhZ on the case and after a few hours of Motec, replays, slow motion and direct coaching I shaved of 2.5 seconds around laguna Seca. And I was at the usual point of "I'm using all the track width, I'm really at the grip limit and consistent. Where the heck do lose time?!".
3 spreadsheets later I almost got pole and took and easy second place in the race. Too many mistakes over the full distance to win. Anyway, that was awesome :cool:

But as said, you won't see me at the front normally :roflmao:

Last edited:
@Craig Dunkley Hiya Craig, just tried accessing the BMW server and wouldn't go past the loading screen, is there a problem you know of? It's an AC track so I'm guessing mine is up to date (file integrity check done 2 months ago).

Tried the GT3 and F3 servers and all fine.

Last edited:
Turns out I'm having a few days off until the race. Just shout if anybody wants to practice together :) I'm not a fast guy apart from gt3 at Nords and BMW 235i :roflmao:
Little info why I noted down the advice and feel like it's good advice:
Last year I struggled a lot with the car, got my almost-alien buddy @BhZ on the case and after a few hours of Motec, replays, slow motion and direct coaching I shaved of 2.5 seconds around laguna Seca. And I was at the usual point of "I'm using all the track width, I'm really at the grip limit and consistent. Where the heck do lose time?!".
3 spreadsheets later I almost got pole and took and easy second place in the race. Too many mistakes over the full distance to win. Anyway, that was awesome :cool:

But as said, you won't see me at the front normally :roflmao:
Can I ask what were the areas the telemetry said you were losing time? 2.5s is quite a lot for a short circuit

Can I ask what were the areas the telemetry said you were losing time? 2.5s is quite a lot for a short circuit
Around Laguna Seca? T1, T4 (the right hander before the little straight), corkscrew exit and the long bends after thr corkscrew. And also the last turn. Basically all around as I just had to learn how to do the trailbraking with it, the transition from braking to accelerating and also how to do a proper exit!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%