ACC British GT Series - Round 1 @ Donington 01.05.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The British GT Round 1 Livery Pack: Download
Installation: Simply unpack the archive into 'C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs', should Windows detect a duplicate, simply overwrite the files, since some liveries have been updated.
Enjoy! :)
CUSTOM LIVERY JOINING LAG AND THE SOLUTION
I was on the server just now and my game froze for a good second, it was when someone joined with a custom livery. I have the pack so was wondering why it was still freezing, up on checking his livery folder it doesn't contain the .dds file(s). When he joined my game made a copy of it and caused the lag spike.

Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

Here are the liveries that don't have the needed dds files:

#125_mklengel_bmwm4_gt3-rd
3_Falken_Porsche_992
679-F296NONSTOP
BlackWhite
Porsche 992_963

If you aren't familiar with the .dds files, these are the files that get created when you load a livery in the selection screen and then another one when you first enter a session with that car. If these get included in the custom livery you submit it should minimise join lag.

The problem with some of the custom skins listed for download is they might have been submitted before Kunos introduced the new dds system or the creator has left dds creation set to off after making the skin. If the files you download or skin you create don't have them please view the car in the menu, start a session with it then look in the car folder and you should see the dds files created. Then zip it up and send to Johann. As he's not here I've loaded each car that is missing the dds files and created a new skin pack for your convenience.

Last edited:
I was in the Ferrari at Silverstone, it’s a relatively stress free drive, which is good for me over an hour race! But I know it’s mega popular so want to change. I like the McLaren but need to find a setup for it as I’m just a pay driver who turns up and drives!

I was in the Ferrari at Silverstone, it’s a relatively stress free drive, which is good for me over an hour race! But I know it’s mega popular so want to change. I like the McLaren but need to find a setup for it as I’m just a pay driver who turns up and drives!
If I remember I can upload my setup

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%