ACC British GT Series - Test Race @ Silverstone 24.04.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
First ACC livery for me, a bit rushed and still WIP.
805550_20230422173207_1-1400.jpg

I’m considering changing cars from the Porsche to something else. I’ve been on ACC for just over a month now and only driven the Porsche GT3 and now the new one. I’d like to try something else.

Any recommendations? Doesn’t have to be an easy option…

I’m considering changing cars from the Porsche to something else. I’ve been on ACC for just over a month now and only driven the Porsche GT3 and now the new one. I’d like to try something else.

Any recommendations? Doesn’t have to be an easy option…
Depends what you like handling wise. I suppose your next step from the Porsche would be mid engine so McLaren, Audi etc

Driver Briefing
Hi all, just a few notes and a recap of some things before tomorrow's race which sees a bumper entry list - thanks for signing up!

Welcome to anyone new to the club. Our ethos is to drive fairly and respect others. You'll have a much better race if you take care, leave room etc rather than have contact and have to wait for the person you hit (golden rule).

Short formation lap - stay in your green indicated area to ensure an even start.

Mandatory pit stop for tyre change. If you don't pit, or pit and don't change tyres it will disqualify you at the end.

The pit stop is crucial - easy to lose time or get a penalty for speeding. The practice server can be used to practice your stop.

Please ensure you have read the club rules, especially the golden rule. If you hit someone off and don't wait for them they could report it - if you breached the golden rule it will result in a 30 day ban. These are friendly races, no prizes up for grabs so no excuse for overly aggressive driving.

Pro and Am drivers of all skill levels will be on track. If you are being lapped please remain predictable. During qualifying slow down to find a gap rather than barge past others and potentially ruining their lap.

See you all tomorrow evening :thumbsup:

Last edited:
With the update we've changed the Pro - Am cut off.

We are considering a "PRO" as someone who consistently laps Silverstone in around 2:02 or under. If you need to change class for Monday's race let me know.

Hi Chris.

I choosed AM, and at Silverstone I'm at 2:00:500 for my fastest lap and my "average" is 2:01:500 / 2:02:000. Should I change to Pro or can I stay AM ?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back