AC Can-Am @ Riverside - Friday Sep 15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all;
I've corrected the event start time in Emporer to match the times listed at top of thread. Practice begins at 18:00 UTC. Sorry for any confusion.

Anyone available tonight looking for some old-school Can AM action please join us.

Hi Dominic,

I wasn't sure if I'd make it tonight but I am now avaiable so I'm in.
Only downside is that I have had no practice so I will probably wobbly around at the back in the Lola Ford.:rolleyes:
ohh nice! don't worry you totally got this. i know you know the car and the track:coffee:

I certainly will not qualify, wish it was for the same reason as Fulvio, but I just do not trust myself in this car. I would be mortified if I punt anyone off, and with these sorts of cars it is a done deal.:(

I certainly will not qualify, wish it was for the same reason as Fulvio, but I just do not trust myself in this car. I would be mortified if I punt anyone off, and with these sorts of cars it is a done deal.:(
Ernie, your premium membership has expired.

Thank you to everyone who participated in today's races and congratulations all around on the fine driving.

I found those cars to be quite intimidating to drive at first. However, once you get used to them they are really quite fun. Just a constant exercise in restraint. Also, this track also has a good flow to it, making it a real treat to blast around here at high speeds.

Hope you all had fun. See you on the next one!

Sorry about race 2 yesterday. I didn't feel like driving off again. I got a bit frustrated with myself for trying to overtake Jason too quickly and getting ever so slightly in the barrier (but turned my car around) and then later on for also putting it in the sand while I was catching more than enough. I tend to not drive very composed when I am frustrated or angered for some reason. So yeah, something to work on. Easy would have done it but I didn't feel like doing it easy for some reason..

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%