Can you use texture mods with RSF RBR?

The more I read the more confused I get. I know there are a ton of RBR varieties, but I want to use the RSF version. I have pacenotes and stuff but if there are some textures and addons that would improve the visual experience a bit I'd love to use them.

But it seems like all the texture mods and addons I see are for stuff like RBRPro or some other version. Can I use these mods for the RSF version as well? I would just like to improve the visual quality a little bit, if possible.

Thank you!

The more I read the more confused I get. I know there are a ton of RBR varieties, but I want to use the RSF version. I have pacenotes and stuff but if there are some textures and addons that would improve the visual experience a bit I'd love to use them.

But it seems like all the texture mods and addons I see are for stuff like RBRPro or some other version. Can I use these mods for the RSF version as well? I would just like to improve the visual quality a little bit, if possible.

Thank you!
[/QUOTE The installer for RBRRSF has graphic mods that you can select, so re-run launcher and select all the graphic mods, they are not selected by default... easy peasey.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%