F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi am new in here.
Do have some other members a problem like I ?
What is going wrong in here.
From lap 7 i am driving in position 7 to 8 and on 3 laps before the end ,all of a sudden the game gives other driving line's than I steer.
I go off ,and the game sets me back on position 12,the first position i gained on the start.

Hi All
What do you mean by wheel sim on or wheel sim off?

I have a logitech G27 on PS3 and have some difficulties to set it up. Can someone share the wheel set up ?
thanks

Hello,

Wheel sim on and off. Am not sure about the exact name as I have the french version of the game. But the option is in the difficulty selection, Simulation option, under flag simulation you have Tires simulation.

Thanks for the tip guys, I used to always drive with simulation on, and just tried to deactive it on this track, I just gain 3 sec. :)
1:24.xxx instead of 1:27.xxx

Hi All
What do you mean by wheel sim on or wheel sim off?

I have a logitech G27 on PS3 and have some difficulties to set it up. Can someone share the wheel set up ?
thanks

Also have G27 on ps3 and I play with this setup:
inactive zone: 5%
Saturation: 95%
Linearity: 40%
inactive acc zone: 0%
saturation acc: 100%
brake inactive: 0%
brake saturation: 100%

I tried Sim off for the tyres and it's really helpful :)
i don't know what's hidden behind but i gain around 2 sec from 1:23:2XX to 1:21:6XX :)

Thanks DOM666-666 for the G27 set up (not yet tried but this week for sure)

can anyone tell me how to navigate the secondlast short chicane corner (left-right) (Turn 14,15) without spinning out... I did good multiple laps in practice and qualifying without a single spin, yet in the race, i always spin in that corner, mostly the right one, using the same line !!!!

Using KB, though have a 360 controller for Pc... which is the better choice as i have used the keyboard most of my life...

My qual times are 1.24.721, though i did a 1.24.206 in TT.... using RageT setup....

Driving HRT in my first season.....

Would appreciate your advise....

brilliant setup, thanks, i think my driving style is just like yours. I got 1:18.447 after just 10 mins with this setup. Do you have setups for the other circuits i might be cheeky and steal off you? Thanks Matt

This track is nice and technical but the last chicane is a tragedy! My current time is 1:20.029 in Time Trial (RED BULL - XBOX MS WHEEL)

I agree. That chicane is a pig. Not sure if I should be hitting the race line over the curb or slowing right down to take a normal line. If I hit the race line then I spin out, slow down and I can't get close to a competitive time....

I have used the original set-up outlined here and have trimmed the wings and anti-roll bar settings so I can take the long corners at full throttle, but I'm still slow. I guess that's what everyone else is experiencing though?

Hey guys finally i have great setup for this crazy track. I'm in the 4 season (from 5) with RedBull. I've made some modifications on Bram's setups posted here. My best time so far in Q3 is 1.22.102 (after 3 seasons frustrations) on Soft tyres, Legend AI and every assist off.

Aerodynamics

Front wing: 3
Rear Wing: 1

Braking

Balance: F 49 - R 51
Pressure: High

Balance

Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension

Height: F 1 - R 1
Stiffness: F 10 - R 11

Gears: 1-133; 2-164; 3-193; 4-224; 5-256; 6-289; 7-328

Engine: Fast

Alignment:

Camber: 1,50 - 3,50
Toe: 0,15 - 0,50

Try it.
Thanks to Bram for his setup.

1:16.291 with a VERY bad start but with a SICK :) end. I think I was 2 lenght of the car behind in the first part of the lap, even with that I made the world record at least on PC, 15/19 TT wrs now, I will improve the time later, anyway here is the setup I used:

Time on this setup - 1:16.291 - Rank 1st 15/19 dry wrs now :D

Car : Mclaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: Standard
Brake Size: Medium
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 11
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 137 kph
Gear 2: 164 kph
Gear 3: 182 kph
Gear 4: 213 kph
Gear 5: 246 kph
Gear 6: 384 kph
Gear 7: 335 kph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Toyota

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 3 15.8%