Community Question | What Racing Series Would You Most Like To See Made Into A Sim?

GT3 FOR LIFE :D

If a new game was developed with just one series in mind, which series would I like it to be?

GT3 again from Kunos with another level of epic insane audio and other new details such as animated driver swaps and improved physics.

Then I may possibly consider something else such as a 2010 FIA GT1 World Championship simulation on a Kunos level of quality.

Imagine the sounds from the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 R-SV, Corvette C6.R or the Aston Martin DBR9.

In any case, I am no longer interested in sims trying to include a hundred different cars. I prefer the high quality that Kunos have achieved with ACC by focussing on one series.

V8 Tundercars, also know as Camaro Cup and pretty much the same as TA2 (might even be exactly the same). Tubular Space-Frame Chassis with bodies made to look like Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger, but every car is the same when it comes to engine and such. ~520 HP from a 6.2 litre McLaren V8, 4 speed H-shifter. No TC, no ABS, no artificial help, and setup-vice it's quite limted. It's one of the purer forms of racing IMO, and it sounds and looks great. Since the cars are the same, you get close racing. Kinda like NASCAR but only on Road Courses.

90's BTCC
Group C
90's era DTM
2010 FIA GT's

plus the relevant historic tracks :)

All to ACC physics, sound and graphics levels....it would sell by the bucket load.

1997-1999 BTCC
1997-1999 Le Mans
1982-1993 Group C
1997-2007 FIA GT and JGTC
Group 5 - Group 6
70's GT -TC
80's IMSA

Should be enough to put me away for the rest of my life.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%