Conspiracy Theories

6a00d83451ebab69e2017c31ec27bf970b-550wi

Ted Gunderson, former senior Special Agent at FBI, head of Memphis FBI, head of Dallas FBI.

After retiring from the FBI, Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, Ted L. Gunderson and Associates, inSanta Monica. In 1980, he became a defense investigator forGreen BeretDoctorJeffrey R. MacDonald, who had been convicted of the 1970 murders of his pregnant wife and two daughters. Gunderson obtained affidavits from Helena Stoeckley confessing to her involvement in the murders.[8]He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach California. He claimed to find tunnels. In an interview (see link below), Gunderson discusses incidents of U.S. government sponsored terrorism and the reasons behind them. He was a member of theConstitution Party. He died on July 31, 2011 from complications from cancer.
The last years of Ted Gunderson's life were spent warning people of what he calledChemtrailsand of planetwide Satanic andNew World Orderconspiracies. Gunderson had identified military bases he said were responsible for dumping unidentified poisons around the world from unmarked aircraft which he indicated killed wildlife and perhaps even humans. Gunderson spent years speaking on this and has made a number ofvideos.He also claimed, at a 1995 conference inDallas, that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held inLas Vegas, and that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed inNew York Cityevery year. He also claimed that the 1995bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal BuildinginOklahoma Citywas carried out by the United States government and that the events of 9/11 were perpetrated by the United States Government as well.[9]

Chemtrails people usually laugh at but the US military has actually confessed that they have released material from planes in the sky so it´s not some outlandish theory.
Many residents have even collected the evidence etc.

Interesting what he says about Oklahoma City Bombing and 9/11.
I don´t know how many former FBI agents, chiefs etc that now say they were definitely an inside job.

Just brilliant :)

and just to put this in perspective, this is a small part of Guam.
800px-US_Navy_030225-N-0000X-002_An_aerial_view_of_Apra_Harbor_on_U.S._Naval_Base_Guam_is_seen_during_a_fly-by%2C_Feb._25%2C_2003.jpg

and get this.... shortly after the video he won an election. that´s just brilliant.

Atleast he´s not anywhere near the level of this guy, he still blows my mind every time i watch a video on him.

This one is funny as can be. Bill Maher talking to quite a lot of religious people including a Senate.
I don´t think i ever facepalmed so much in my life. Worth a watch for sure, and it´s not really a theory but definitely 100% a conspiracy.

Heard anyone of you of the Aryton Senna story? The he was murder by ecclestone or another guy by the fia? This story is really interesting and has all it was it needs to be an conspiracy. All I wonder is this really a conspiracy?

Wasnt he telling the world how bad the F1 is? It is now how he said it. It will turn in a circus were money is the player and the team will win which has most of it? Wasnt he against those not-motorsport? Or am I wrong?

It's a bit flimsy motive, there's easier ways to get rid of one driver.. If it would've been a plane accident or any other means, then you've possibly got something..

Just how in the hell could they manufacture a snapping steering column on the only part of track where it would've mean ~99% survival rate in any case.. It's just impossible. I'm more ready to accept that it was a manufacturing fault and possibly the steering column snapped (it fits really well on what we know as simracers/avid F1 fans what would happen if it did so in that particular place..) and the telemetry possibly being altered to cover up.. More likely.. But an assassination? Come on, be real..

You can't design that many co-incidences to happen at the exact moment it would have to happen.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 292 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 236 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%