Conspiracy Theories

Pretty cool pic,

tumblr_m7jwy6bNg91qminlvo1_500.png

Joe Rogan talking to some folks, one of them working at Russia Today.
It´s about the big media corps not really doing their job as they should.

Edit: And lots of other things, actually a very good solid discussion about world events etc.

The act of 1871, the video(really just audio and pictures) explains the act and just what it did to my country(corporation).

I had heard this mentioned before but I couldn't find the actual act, after reading and researching about it I couldn't keep it to myself. If you're in the US watch this and pass it along.

Citizens carrying arms is not any threat to any government in the world.. It's like a drop in the ocean against tanks, jet, machineguns, rockets, missiles, helicopters and the freaking army&navy&airforce all combined.. You don't stand a chance no matter how many guns you may posses, even if they are full auto (which they are not..). Using that as an excuse for lousy gun control laws is poor. 150 years ago: totally different thing, then you might've had a chance of defending yourself.

I´m not saying anything but it´s pretty striking how similar these two pictures look.

moon%2520stuff002.jpg

moonpan_apollo17_big.jpg

Focus on the mountain just behind Aldrin, you´ll see there´s one just right behind it, photoshop that one out mentally and then compare.

Notice the two small hills to the right, identical to the above picture.
Just the fact that you can find three hills that look identical on a moon many miles away is pretty astonishing.

Found this one to be pretty interesting as well. Maybe someone can explain this one,

As you can see, for every lunar landing, only 2 people walked the moon.
Nothing weird about that except for this,

double.jpg

That looks like 3 guys to me standing on the moon.

Edit: i´ve gotten it confirmed the image above is faked by David Harland.

If you want a good laugh and be scared shitless at the same time then look no further.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44379

It´s a thread dedicated to hating Swedish people because apparently we are all evil, IKEA is a satanist company, and we are all born gay basically.

One person wonders what she´s gonna do with her IKEA stuff, (she just found out it was evil)
- Burn them i think" was the reply lol.

Should i tell them they got the flag wrong? :)

167 pages long thread about hating Sweden.

http://alteringhistoricalhappenings.blogspot.com/?m=1

Schools in Texas rewrite the Boston Tea Party as a terrorist attack. I was never a big fan of history class but With the crap being taugh in school nowadays it almost makes me want to go my own archaeology. I know the winners write the history book but at what point do you stop callIng your fabrication "history".

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." —Mark Twain.

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education...." Albert Einstein

If you want a good laugh and be scared shitless at the same time then look no further.

It´s a thread dedicated to hating Swedish people because apparently we are all evil, IKEA is a satanist company, and we are all born gay basically.

One person wonders what she´s gonna do with her IKEA stuff, (she just found out it was evil)

That is just too precious:

FrCtc.jpg

I love landover babtists, if i couldn't see the website logos/address, i could easily be in one of the xtian extremist sites.. Just not enough flashing gifs to make it real..

Wow this one surprised me quite a lot.

- Why won´t you come out on the 9/11 truth?

- Because I can't handle the controversy, I have the IMF the Federal Reserve to deal with, the IRS to deal with because no because I just have more-too many things on my plate. Because I just have too much to do.

- RON PAUL.

That forum... complete bullshit. Never knew people can become that dillusional..

Found this one to be pretty interesting as well. Maybe someone can explain this one,

As you can see, for every lunar landing, only 2 people walked the moon.
Nothing weird about that except for this,

double.jpg

That looks like 3 guys to me standing on the moon.

Edit: i´ve gotten it confirmed the image above is faked by David Harland.

All in Richard Nixon's time. I think that's enough said ;)
Even tough that image is faked, still there might be something fishy about those landings.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 292 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 236 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%