Conspiracy Theories

Near future will probably look similar to this,

world_color.gif

Eventually all colors will start to merge to one big one.

Edit: another dot of color perhaps,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asian_Union
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_Union

I believe it's extremely awkward and impossible. Why would nations form unions geographically while the new technologies bring the world together? It's also impossible due the fact that a Chinese hates a Japanese more than an European for example. Most of the nations prefer a distant ally over their neighbors now.

There can never be a world-wide union too. It's too much utopic.. Since the World Wars we only witness dividing countries, no merges. There are many nations can't even handle their inner-divisions.

People are talking about a possible state secession in USA, and here comes this strange theory. Whoever drew that map, possibly did it without any statistics, research or so, just his colorful imagination :)

On the other hand, it possible that a very powerful country might emerge in future and enforce a world-wide peace while forming a forced-union/peace between the nations.

I believe it's extremely awkward and impossible. Why would nations form unions geographically while the new technologies bring the world together? It's also impossible due the fact that a Chinese hates a Japanese more than an European for example. Most of the nations prefer a distant ally over their neighbors now.
How can you see it as awkward when that´s exactly what has been happening?
It´s just that European Union is a "pioneer" sort of.

It´s not going away, it only gets bigger. Started with a handful of countries and EU is now around 27 countries.
And you do realize it was AFTER WWII that the talk about a European Union actually started?

Besides, if you honestly think Chinese people hate Japanese people just like that then i don´t know what to say really...
The whole Japan/China conflict is about islands and politics, not about ethnicity.

It´s just that European Union is a "pioneer" sort of.

Yes, it's going very nice with Greece crisis and Spain's intentions of leaving it... How much longer Germany can solely hold this union is a big question mark.

Besides, if you honestly think Chinese people hate Japanese people just like that then i don´t know what to say really...
The whole Japan/China conflict is about islands and politics, not about ethnicity.

I did not say it's about ethnicity. As you say, there is a politic conflict between them which has been around 1000 years or even more. While Japan is closer to USA, China is under a communist rule, and you think they can form an union?

i don´t know what to say really...

On the other hand, not such a continental unionship, but religious or politic unionships are possible in my opinion. In this age, this is not so much about the geography anymore. For example, Singapore/Malaysia may establish close relationships with Turkey or with another muslim country, but assuming they will form an union with China is not so possible, at least that is what i think.

I can't say i'm %100 right of course, not even %70-80... But i don't agree with that map and your world-wide union prediction. This looks too "romantic" for me.

Yes, it's going very nice with Greece crisis and Spain's intentions of leaving it... How much longer Germany can solely hold this union is a big question mark.
And yet they are still in. Funny how it is.

I did not say it's about ethnicity. As you say, there is a politic conflict between them which has been around 1000 years or even more. While Japan is closer to USA, China is under a communist rule, and you think they can form an union?
It´s just politics. It means jack sh*t at the end of the day.
Yes i think even the most hated nations can and will form a union at some point in history.

On the other hand, not such a continental unionship, but religious or politic unionships are possible in my opinion. In this age, this is not so much about the geography anymore. For example, Singapore/Malaysia may establish close relationships with Turkey or with another muslim country, but assuming they will form an union with China is not so possible, at least that is what i think.
So a political one but not a continental one.. basicically the only reason is because they are geographically too close to each other that they won´t do it according to you.

I can't say i'm %100 right of course, not even %70-80... But i don't agree with that map and your world-wide union prediction. This looks too "romantic" for me.
Give it time and you´ll see EU is just a start.

UNASUR - Union of South America.

The group announced their intention to model the new community after the European Union including a common currency, parliament, and passport. According to Allan Wagner Tizón, former Secretary General of the Andean Community, a complete union like that of the EU should be possible by 2019.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
Completed and recognized in 2010 as a union.

Almost all of the continent is now involved in UNASUR. White parts are not.
458px-Unasur_countries_color.svg.png

And today this is the world´s unions.

800px-Continental_unions.svg.png

Half the "hilarious" map already completed.

Pacific union, another proposed union.
The union, if formed, will have a common charter, institutions and currency.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Union

Central Asian union proposed,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asian_Union

South Asian union proposed,
South Asian Union (SA-U) is an idea among south Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Countries, to form an economic and political union of member states. There are hopes that when SA-U comes into existence, it will also develop a single market through a standardised system of laws which will apply in all member states, ensuring the free movement of people, goods, services, and capital, like that in European Union (EU).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_Union

We will see of course, anything may happen naturally. But an Asian Union will not be simple as an African, European or S. American as that continent has a great diversity and very big. Maybe a Far Eestern Union and a Middle Eastern Union is possible, but i think even European Union has not a bright future.

Never say never to anything tough. 100 years ago, no one could be able to predict the current condition of Earth.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
- Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, l992

Gotta go with the facts On this one I've been hearing about the unions Hampus has been talking about for a while. What you have to remember is no one is saying its gonna happen tomorrow, but it's slowly happening through political unions, takeovers, debt manipulation, etc. Maybe it'll be your kids or your grand kids that have to live in the nightmare our negligence will cause. You can't know when but to ignore the direction of the recent trends would be foolish. Look into the council on foreign relations and the trilateral commision to see how deep the connections run.

One world government push is as old as the farts who run the show.

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." - James Warburg (Rothschild Banking Agent 1950)
So you can see even way back in the 50´s there was already talk and plans about a one world government.

People can keep pretending like it´s not there but you are only fooling yourself.

Some more,

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller
"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established." - Carroll Quigley, Professor of History Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".
"The interests behind the Bush administration, such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberg Group have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years." - Dr. Johannes Koeppl (Former official of the German Ministry for Defence and advisor to NATO)
"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is dedicated to one-world government, financed by a number of the largest tax exempt foundation (i.e. Rockefeller), and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, education, and mass communication media, that it should be familiar to every American concerned with good government and with preserving and defending the US Constitution and our free-enterprise system. Yet, the nation's right-to-know machinery, the news media; usually so aggressive in exposures to inform our people, remain silent when it comes to the CFR, its members and their activities. The CFR is the establishment. Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the US from a sovereign Republic into a servile member of a one-world dictatorship." - Congressman John R. Rarick

Hmm.
"I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Government, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there!" - Congressman Ron Paul at an event near Austin, Texas on August 30th, 2003
"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful! This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government." - Henry Kissinger, Bilderburg Conference, Evians, France 1991
"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts." - Henry Ford, Industry Giant
"The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank." - Curtis Dall, FDR's Son-in-law (These are quotes from his book - FDR: My Exploited Father-in-law)
"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger, U.S. Historian 1995
"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas." - G. Brock Chisholm, co-founder of the World Federation for Mental Health, former director of UN World Health Organization
"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order, to efficiency of operation, to scientific advancement and the like." - William O. Douglas 1898-1980), U. S. Supreme Court Justice

And the full length quote from Larry,
"The Rockefeller File is not fiction. It is a compact, powerful and frightening presentation of what may be the most important story of our lifetime - the drive of the Rockefellers and their allies to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.......not one has dared reveal the most vital part of the Rockefeller story: that the Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent". On 31 August 1983, McDonald was killed aboard Korean Airline 007 flight which "accidentally" strayed over Soviet airspace and was "accidentally" shot down. The media reporting was scant and short-lived and not a single mention was publicly made about the fact that McDonald had been heading a congressional effort to expose what he called a dangerous international conspiracy." - In November of 1975, Congressman Larry P. McDonald spearheaded efforts against the New World Order. He wrote the introduction to The Rockefeller File which stated the above.

These quotes are simply a drop in the sea..

I think you'll find this 'current' drive for a One World Government is at around 500years old now & actually predates the first stockmarket which from memory was created in Holland....
But the drive for a world elite ruling all is about as old as man...
After all, isn't that what all those kingdoms & empires of ancient history were about?
It's just that back then the known world was a much smaller place/area....
As for clues to whether we are in one now & don't know it OR on the precipice of one starting....then I think it's time to watch George Orwell's 1984 again folks & make some comparisons to today's modern life...

F´cked up country you live in man. I´d move out of that country faster then you can say USA.

I have a unique situation I have dual nationalities European/US do if SHTF I have options. I'm sticking around to finish my aircraft mechanic certificates so I can work or fly anywhere. Once that's in my pocket in taking the job that pays the most the farthest away.

.....Once that's in my pocket in taking the job that pays the most the farthest away.

I'll be doing something similar as soon as I can get enough full-time work to save enough...
I've had enough of my unelected government bending over for any overseas government or multinational business group.....
Not to mention the Greens party (like a frog, green outside/red on the inside) & minority pressure groups....

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%