Conspiracy Theories

Great videos Hiroshi that whole HSBC scandal makes me sick. One of my congressmen refuses to reply to me, gotta go after the other one. For any Americans on this forum if you see Marco Rubio running with the new bush in 2016, run and hide. Wrote him initially after he voted against the Americans right to trial ammendment on the NDAA. Month after his secretarys automated response still nothing. We need to get the audit the Fed bill through the senate. I think the only thing that will save us at this point is to show everyone officially how much our government has stolen and laundered money away from us since the institution of the FED.

To big to jail. What a load.

Yeah the whole financial sector is so corrupt then of course it's tied in with the Justice Department and the Government and becomes a huge disaster.

Quoting Ghandi will get you banned on Facebook now. Lol I feel bad for the people addicted to the social media craze.

"The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

and gave us a "final warning" that one more violation of their so-called "community guidelines" would result in our account being permanently deactiVated."

http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html

FBI6.jpg

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/o...will-force-christians-act-against-their-faith

"Because federal judges—including Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor—have refused to grant an injunction protecting the owners of Hobby Lobby from being forced to act against their Christian faith, those owners will be subject to federal fines of up to $1.3 million per day starting Tuesday for refusing to include abortion-inducing drugs in their employee health plan."

Apparantly once you start a business you're not entitled to the first amendment anymore. Sickens me.

FBI documents just released under the FOIA by the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund reveal that the FBI treated the Occupy movement as a potential terrorist organization, even though the organizers had explicitly called for all protests to be peaceful, and never condoned the use of violence in any Occupy protests. The documents are heavily redacted but what can be ascertained from reading them is scary, indeed.

As early as August 2011, the FBI had its agents and offices in “high gear” as they conducted surveillance against the OWS movement in New York and across the country even before encampments were erected. Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Executive Director of the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund (PCJF), released this statement:

“This production, which we believe is just the tip of the iceberg, is a window into the nationwide scope of the FBI’s surveillance, monitoring, and reporting on peaceful protestors organizing with the Occupy movement. These documents show that the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are treating protests against the corporate and banking structure of America as potential criminal and terrorist activity. These documents also show these federal agencies functioning as a de facto intelligence arm of Wall Street and Corporate America.

Though the documents are heavily redacted, the PCJF has discovered that on August 19, 2011, the FBI met with representatives from the N.Y. Stock Exchange to discuss the upcoming protest. By September, the FBI had informed businesses on Wall Street that they might be the subject of the protest.

But the most frightening piece of information reveals that someone – exactly who is redacted – was planning to engage in sniper attacks against the leaders of OWS in several Texas cities including Houston, Austin and Dallas. The memo in question states:

“‘________’ intended to ‘gather intelligence against the leaders of the movement, obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles.’”

The implications are chilling.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/1...s-were-coordinated-assassinations-considered/

wf50df224c.jpg

It has nothing to do with racism but I sure would like to know what Obama has done to make the U.S better because i sure don't see it. He isn't all that much better than Bush or Romney, Obama just did a better job deceiving the world to thinking he is the more suited president.

I suggest watching/reading non biased non mainstream news to to see what Obama is really like.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 290 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%