Conspiracy Theories

No he hasn´t..
Nothing has changed since Bush was President, except maybe Obama-care.

Peace? Did you have a civil war before he took the post?
Stability? Oh so that´s why the economy is about to crash and the US Government had a crisis-meeting on new years eve which they btw solved by letting YOU pay for the damage.

Then let´s not start talking about the amount of death USA has been responsible outside their borders.
But that´s not important right? As long as you can live good F everything else?

How about you step out of your bubble and actually look at what is happening in the world.
And don´t listen to his words, look what his actions are instead.

Why? What did Obama do wrong? Are you racist, by any chance, or do you actually have a decent reason for your hatred towards him?
Oh i should have seen that one coming. Nobody can criticize him because he´s black...
He sure must love that card.
facepalm.jpg

I grew up in a bad neighborhood in Sweden and maybe 1 out of 10 guys where actually from Sweden so my friends come from places like Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Gambia, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc etc

So you tell me if i´m a racist, i also have Finnish blood and Russian blood in me.

Oh and techincally, genetically speaking there are NO races among humans.

Here's just One of many gems brought to you by the Obama administration. Many more if you care to look.

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/o...will-force-christians-act-against-their-faith

"The Obama administration is making a two-fold argument for why it can force Christians to act against their faith in complying with the regulation it has issued under the Obamacare law that requires virtually all health care plans to cover, without co-pay, sterilizations, contraceptives, and abortion-inducing drugs.

The first argument the administration makes against the owners of Hobby Lobby is that Americans lose their First Amendment right to freely exercise their religion when they form a corporation and engage in commerce. A person’s Christianity, the administration argues, cannot be carried out through activities he engages in through an incorporated business."

The Government needs to get it's nose out of every facet of our lives, the Obama administration has worked tirelessly to take our freedoms, security and privacy away little by little.

I bet you can't wait for your Obamacare Microchip too huh Joey?

"Naturally the common people don´t want war: neither Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany, That is understood.
But, afterall, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders, that is easy.
All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Hermann Goering

Reichstag fire - blamed on communists - invaded many countries - fell in the end
9/11 - blamed on muslims - invaded many countries - will fall in the end

-

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.
The American mind simply has not come to realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.
It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all
that is good and decent"
- J Edgar Hoover.

The best one..

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.
It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years."
- David Rockenfeller

Not that this post will change anything, guys like Markus Neumann will still live in total darkness in fear of realizing the actual truth.

Behind the ostensible governments sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people

- Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of United States of America

So again.... a former President says this. And people are still like.....ummm....no can´t be true.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” — President Woodrow Wilson, 1916

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We in the US are heading towards a rerun but the average joe is too oblivious and lazy to do anything.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

THE TOP 50 COMPANIES RULING THE WORLD

This list is featured in page 32 of the paper. From left to right, we see the Rank of the company, the Economic Actor Name, a two-digit Country code, a NACE Code, their Network Position, and their Cumulative Network Control (TM, %)

The lower the Cumulative Network Control number you see at the far right, the higher the amount of power they have.

Top 50 control-holders. Shareholders are ranked by network control (according to the
threshold model, TM). Column indicate country, NACE industrial sector code, actor’s position in
the bow-tie sections, cumulative network control. Notice that NACE code starting with 65,66,67
belong to the financial sector.

1 BARCLAYS PLC GB 6512 SCC 4.05
2 CAPITAL GROUP COMPANIES INC, THE US 6713 IN 6.66
3 FMR CORP US 6713 IN 8.94
4 AXA FR 6712 SCC 11.21
5 STATE STREET CORPORATION US 6713 SCC 13.02
6 JP MORGAN CHASE & CO. US 6512 SCC 14.55
7 LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP PLC GB 6603 SCC 16.02
8 VANGUARD GROUP, INC., THE US 7415 IN 17.25
9 UBS AG CH 6512 SCC 18.46
10 MERRILL LYNCH & CO., INC. US 6712 SCC 19.45

11 WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO. L.L.P. US 6713 IN 20.33
12 DEUTSCHE BANK AG DE 6512 SCC 21.17
13 FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC. US 6512 SCC 21.99
14 CREDIT SUISSE GROUP CH 6512 SCC 22.81
15 WALTON ENTERPRISES LLC US 2923 T&T 23.56
16 BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP. US 6512 IN 24.28
17 NATIXIS FR 6512 SCC 24.98
18 GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP, INC., THE US 6712 SCC 25.64
19 T. ROWE PRICE GROUP, INC. US 6713 SCC 26.29
20 LEGG MASON, INC. US 6712 SCC 26.92

21 MORGAN STANLEY US 6712 SCC 27.56
22 MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. JP 6512 SCC 28.16
23 NORTHERN TRUST CORPORATION US 6512 SCC 28.72
24 SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE FR 6512 SCC 29.26
25 BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION US 6512 SCC 29.79
26 LLOYDS TSB GROUP PLC GB 6512 SCC 30.30
27 INVESCO PLC GB 6523 SCC 30.82
28 ALLIANZ SE DE 7415 SCC 31.32
29 TIAA US 6601 IN 32.24
30 OLD MUTUAL PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY GB 6601 SCC 32.69

31 AVIVA PLC GB 6601 SCC 33.14
32 SCHRODERS PLC GB 6712 SCC 33.57
33 DODGE & COX US 7415 IN 34.00
34 LEHMAN BROTHERS HOLDINGS, INC. US 6712 SCC 34.43
35 SUN LIFE FINANCIAL, INC. CA 6601 SCC 34.82
36 STANDARD LIFE PLC GB 6601 SCC 35.2
37 CNCE FR 6512 SCC 35.57
38 NOMURA HOLDINGS, INC. JP 6512 SCC 35.92
39 THE DEPOSITORY TRUST COMPANY US 6512 IN 36.28
40 MASSACHUSETTS MUTUAL LIFE INSUR. US 6601 IN 36.63

41 ING GROEP N.V. NL 6603 SCC 36.96
42 BRANDES INVESTMENT PARTNERS, L.P. US 6713 IN 37.29
43 UNICREDITO ITALIANO SPA IT 6512 SCC 37.61
44 DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION OF JP JP 6511 IN 37.93
45 VERENIGING AEGON NL 6512 IN 38.25
46 BNP PARIBAS FR 6512 SCC 38.56
47 AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP, INC. US 6713 SCC 38.88
48 RESONA HOLDINGS, INC. JP 6512 SCC 39.18
49 CAPITAL GROUP INTERNATIONAL, INC. US 7414 IN 39.48
50 CHINA PETROCHEMICAL GROUP CO. CN 6511 T&T 39.78

You never waste words when you write up a scientific paper after years’ worth of hard work. Bearing that in mind, read the last paragraph of the actual paper itself:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf

This is the first time a ranking of economic actors by global control is presented. Notice that many actors belong to the financial sector… and many of the names are well-known global players….

This means that they do not carry out their business in isolation but, on the contrary, they are tied together in an extremely entangled web of control.

This finding is extremely important since there was no prior economic theory or empirical evidence regarding whether and how top players are connected.

Finally, it should be noted that governments and natural persons are only featured further down in the list.

S. Vitali, J.B. Glattfelder, and S. Battiston:
The network of global corporate control
9/19/2011

Piers Morgan had Alex Jones on his show last night. Was hilarious to listen to. He was brought on because he was part of the petition signed by 140k Americans to have PIers deported home for continually attacking our constitutional rights. Britain petitioned to not take him back! Lol

"The petition is worded less passionately than the one calling for the Briton's deportation, reading: "We want to keep Piers Morgan in the USA. There are two very good reasons for this. Firstly, the first amendment. Second and the more important point. No one in the UK wants him back. Actually there is a third. It will be hilarious to see how loads of angry Americans react."

http://m.guardiannews.com/media/2012/dec/26/petition-us-piers-morgan-uk

Gives Alex's statement a little more power when he says to piers "you fled here".

I kinda wish he'd kept calm and collected but honestly I think he knew it was a matter Of when not IF he would be removed from the show and just tried to get as many talking points out. He does make valid arguments but his passion and enthusiasm make him look more extreme than he is.

After they boot him off they bring on a psychiatrist or somethig hat does nothing but agree with piers and kiss his ass. Best way to hide something is put it in plain sight, all the problems he talked about are REAL but our societies' apathy and the propaganda machine in full swing. Everything swept under the rug again as just another "conspIracy theory." we should just copyright/eliminate the phrase conspiracy theory and replace it with conspiracy fact.

Wasn't I just talking about how Big Pharma is one of the 4 business gangs in the global economy? Check this out, new hov documents prove the unethical and unsafe vaccination program. I haven't gotten vaccinated since I saw Bill Gates talk about lowering the human population through vaccination.

I get then for free at the pharmacy I work but I just let them keep it this year lol

""[T]he JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization) made continuous efforts to withhold critical data on severe adverse reactions and contraindications to vaccinations to both parents and health practitioners in order to reach overall vaccination rates which they deemed were necessary for 'herd immunity,' a concept which ... does not rest on solid scientific evidence," explains Dr. Tomljenovic in the introduction to her paper.

"Official documents obtained from the U.K. Department of Health (DH) and the JCVI reveal that the British health authorities have been engaging in such practice for the last 30 years, apparently for the sole purpose of protecting the national vaccination program."

"The eye-opening, 45-page paper goes on to explain how vaccine schedules were established through the calculated downplaying of vaccine safety concerns and the over-inflating of vaccine benefits; the promotion of dangerous new vaccines into the pediatric schedule through deception; the discouraging of vaccine safety follow-up studies; and the widespread brainwashing of the public through manipulation and scientific sleight-of-hand tricks.

Be sure to check out the complete study for yourself:
http://www.ecomed.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/3-tomljenovic.pdf

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038598_vaccines_medical_hoax_government_documents.html#

This study focuses primarily on The Beitish healthcare system, the same players push vaccinations globally.

Next time you get vaccinated ask yourself: "do I really know whats in this needle?" I couldn't answer it well enough for my taste so I passed.

I have only vaccinated myself when i went in school as a kid, the two mandatory ones can´t remember their name.

But for the bird-flu....lol anyone who falls for that trick i feel sorry for.
More people die every year from regular flu and it´s been many cases of this bird-flu vaccination that has caused serious problems for people.

I´m not touching that crap with a stick.

Now people know my stance on guns but another small but interesting note against my argument.

The guy behind FPSRussia youtube videos was found shot in the head at work.
He´s obviously a pro-gun man and his youtube videos are some of the most popular videos ever on youtube.

If i was a well-known pro gun man i would sleep with one eye open.

Edit: another well known gun man dead in an "accident"
http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2013/01/05/john-noveske/

Obama is debating signing an executive order to van guns. Dr. Paul, Alex Jones and WE THE PEOPLE of the United States of America are telling the world. If you come for our guns be ready for the end. Obama is walking a razor's edge right now. I don't think our country could withstand fighting a civil war internally AND defend against any other superpower who is not too fond of the US who decides to take advantage.

Can the Obama administration handle fighting its own people and foreign attack or is it the end of America? Supposedly he is supposed to be our last President. My thoughts are if the order is signed the only way our government would even have a CHANCE of disarming us would be to bring in UN troops...who are already here.

" The 502nd was in Arkansas practicing house-to-house searches and seizures in a joint U.N. training mission called Agile Provider in the Spring of 1994.

Agile Provider involved 44,000 U.N troops including troops for France and the Netherlands training n the states of Georgia, North and South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee.

Yes, UN troops have been trained in this country in the past, but not in brigade strengths and not in domestic support house-to-house searches and seizures.

Many of our Congressman deny that UN troops are being trained in this country at all."

Interesting footage with Nigel, interesting how he calls them fanatics out of all words.
As if it´s a big push to build EU as a super nation, and likewise eventually one over the the side of the ocean containing Canada, USA and Mexico.

Interesting footage with Nigel, interesting how he calls them fanatics out of all words.
As if it´s a big push to build EU as a super nation, and likewise eventually one over the the side of the ocean containing Canada, USA and Mexico

That agreement already exists but most Americans are unaware. The North American Union is already in place and does just that. Only thing we're waiting on is the Amero to roll out and "save" us from our collapsing dollar.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back