Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Booted up AC after some time away, during which I changed nothing (manually) about my install. Now a load of my presets for generating car previews look like this and I have no idea what's causing it. Messing with the settings doesn't seem to help. Does anyone know why this might be or how I might fix it?
The default Kunos preview and a few other presets still work normally but most look something like this:
Screenshot (81).png

Quality over quantity is better imo
Definitely.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to the cars in my collection.
For me (and this is personal of course..) a car is either good (4 stars) or very good (5 stars). Anything less is not in my repository.
Also, I don't keep more than 2 versions of a car, otherwise there's no end to it.
Although I had to make an exception for the 911... ;)

Last edited:
I've done my patreon support but cannot seem to find CM key from itch.io page. Clicking "Get Download Key" only says "There are no keys available at this time, try again later". Should I wait a little bit or DM to x4fab?
Thanks

Hi all,

As I have a nice collection of cars, I thought I would be time to properly classify and group them.
So one night this week I sat down and clicked and typed away for hours. Every car in its correct class. I found a nice system (courtesty of some folks on GTplanet: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/how-do-you-personally-group-cars.392464/)

However, I found out that, when for instance I want to create a race that CM (or AC) do not recognize these classes or screw them up.
For instance, I have Formula 1 cars, depending on their era, grouped into Formula A to Formula F.
However, if i click on the tag #FORMULA B I get all the FORMULA cars, from A to F.

Also:
When selecting opponents for a race, do I need to select them on TAG or race class?

Knipsel.JPG

any help is appreciated!

so im very confused.

in CM AC video settings if i keep Motion Blur at 0/Off, EXTRA FX Motion Blur at OFF :

- when im driving in game there is actually SLIGHT motion blur(haziness) and i get less fps

- but if i i keep Motion Blur at 1 or above then when im driving in game there is actually NO motion blur (everything nice/smooth) and i get more fps.

Can someone please explain what's happening....?!?

Thanks
Same situation, I have no solution so I leave motion blur on

I've done my patreon support but cannot seem to find CM key from itch.io page. Clicking "Get Download Key" only says "There are no keys available at this time, try again later". Should I wait a little bit or DM to x4fab?
Thanks
I have the same problem after bying via itch.io. I've dropped email to support, waiting for some responce.

hi there, I have an important question. I definitely want to uninstall Content Manager but I didn't find any tutorial that explains how to do it... Does anyone know how to process?

Last edited:
This statement makes absolutely no sense. Sorry.

But I remember there was some info around to rename the "Content Manager.exe" to "AssettoCorsa.exe" so it gets used instead of the vanilla launcher. But I cant tell you what you've done during installation. :)

If you want a complete uninstall of CM, delete "Content Manager.exe" and the folder "%appdata%/local/AcTools Content Manager". To be completely sure all is gone delete "AssettoCorsa.exe" too and verify the installation with steam afterwards.

You must have a reason to uninstall CM, although I dont see it. ;)

I am trying to download box cam and I noticed when I hover to the right I have this UI
1644805153711.png

But for the rest of the videos I'm trying to follow they have this kind of UI
1644805061348.png

Is there anything I need to do to change it to the kind of simplistic modern look kind of UI?

Last edited:
bonjours j'ai un problème j'ai installer content manager mais maintenant plus aucune voiture ne veut fonctionner , la partie ce lance mais une fois que je veut rouler mon jeu se coupe
Mod edit:
This is an English speaking forum as per our ToS Board Rules.
Please use it in future.
I have a problem, I installed content manager but now no car wants to run, the game starts but once I want to run my game crashes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%