rF2 Datsun Bluebird SSS @ Crystal Palace - Thu 09 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Damn, that was an awesome race, guys, thank you! And thanks to the guy (sorry, did not get your name) who gave me the setup hint with lowest tire pressure and front toe out, that alone was worth over a second for me.

Really fun cars, too, would not mind to drive them somewhere else again. Even if that would mean utilizing a track very down under...

Last edited:
Yeah, great fun, especially the first race for me, great fun battles. Second race was a bit more lonely for me, but still fun.

A car that allows you to drive it like a rally car and get away with it is always guaranteed fun ;) (and some trips to the grass when you don't make it, but what the hell :p )

I'll upload my races later.

Thanks for the race!

It was fun, thx to organized this!
But what i see, no more Datsun race? Next week thursday is empty :(
Hi Erdei, we race a different car(s) each Thursday. Next week will be the turn of the Touring Car Revival mod. I have not had time to select the car(s) and track yet, as I have a fair amount of RL stuff going on ATM. I will try to post the event later today. The Datsun will return in ~ 4 - 5 weeks time.
I hope that, in this way, we can keep the historic Thursday event/club feeling fresh.

Thanks again to everybody who raced last night. You guys made it a really fun and friendly event. Without you, we don't have a club, so well done everybody and I hope to see you all on track again very soon. :thumbsup:

Erm.... Hold the back page, we didn't race the Formula Vee yet????
excited.jpg

Ok then, it's Mid Ohio.
I will try to put the server up this evening, after tonight's events are over. :D

Edit: It's beaten me with the old serverkeys.bin malarkey. i can't get my head around that at this time on a Friday. :(

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Forum trophies