DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im not sure if its a bug or not, but i use a xbox controller to play MSC, for whatever reason when i enabled ALS and i hold in the clutch which is Y it acts like the throttle and a clutch at the same time. is there a hidden keybind or something?

Im not sure if its a bug or not, but i use a xbox controller to play MSC, for whatever reason when i enabled ALS and i hold in the clutch which is Y it acts like the throttle and a clutch at the same time. is there a hidden keybind or something?
Read "how to use" in overview
When you press the clutch it enables the als the switch is just to allow it to be enabled

1584026843576.png

uhm... it says i dont have steam while i do, I havent pirated the game. can you help me?
output_log.txt

NOTICE [2]:
Alot of people have shown that they are not able to give any information to get help.
I will now ignore every "dont work, just throw to many errors" or anything similar.
If you want any help. The least i now expect is your output_log.txt file
output_log.txt can be found in <My Summer Car install location>/mysummercar_data/output_log.txt

because steam games are always in "steamapps\common" and don't have dots between each word idiot
yes you can ''idiot'' go to steam press left top Steam/settings/downloads/steamlibraryfolders(its in dutch so yeah thats probably the name) and it doesnt matter what the name of the folder is

yes you can ''idiot'' go to steam press left top Steam/settings/downloads/steamlibraryfolders(its in dutch so yeah thats probably the name) and it doesnt matter what the name of the folder is
even if so. When the game tells you it's cracked... it's cracked so go away

and when you move the files to another folder it will still create E:\test\steamapps/common
and the name is important or steam won't know that it's installed

even if so. When the game tells you it's cracked... it's cracked so go away

and when you move the files to another folder it will still create E:\test\steamapps/common
and the name is important or steam won't know that it's installed
whatever you dont want to help me you can also just say this

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 70 64.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 23 21.3%
Back