DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey donner, hab deine letzte version ausgetestet und einen bug gefunden. Ich benutze den kleinen Turbo, (ob du's glaubst oder nicht! XD) und ich lass immer gerne den kompletten auspuff ab, also den Sportauspuff mit schalldämpfer. ist halt nur unnötig gewicht und fällt zu oft bei bodenwellen ab. Dabei fiel mir auf, dass beim gas geben die Auspuffgase ähnlich wie beim Straightpipe- Turbo nach oben schießen. nur nicht zur seite, sondern ähnlich wie ein Traktor. Mit montiertem auspuff ist alles in ordnung.
Ist jetzt nichts weltbewegendes, aber dachte du solltest es wissen.

I have this issue where the headers just vanished and they aren't at the junkyard so how do I reset the fact that I bought the parts or where their locations are?

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Fixes and Modinstaller tool

Hey, long time not seen :)

Here are some fixes for the turbocharger mod. See the changelog for more infos.

I also made a small mod installer. Which is also the reason why the archive type changed from .7z to .zip.

(depending on how the mods of others are archived, this will also work with them)
ONLY STEAM VERSION IS SUPPORTED!
You can get it here...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi man. You really made a great and quality mod. I have question: would you return previous blowoff sound? like in this video:
(timecode: 2:30). That was really great. Sorry for my bad english.
I think i will add it back as a setting you can check in the settings. I don't really like the current sound anymore.

At the moment you can always switch to the old one by renaming one of the blowoff valve sound file in the Assets folder as the old ones are still in there

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 497 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 306 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 330 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back