DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
1601022151508.png

Niceeeeeee

I love the idea, but there's a problem. This is incredibly thought out and amazing, but when I open the game (not on experimental), it says SatsumaTurboCharger.dll is not a mod. I'm sure this could probably be an easy fix and I hope to see a solution soon.
U need to put assets folders seperatly not in the same folder

Hey Dude so I've been trying to change the colour of the parts but they wont change, I can briefly see the colour change when I detach it but other than that it stays the same including the hood im not sure if it's one of my mods so I attached my output log to see if you know if any of them cause errors cheers

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    373.7 KB · Views: 57
Hey Dude so I've been trying to change the colour of the parts but they wont change, I can briefly see the colour change when I detach it but other than that it stays the same including the hood im not sure if it's one of my mods so I attached my output log to see if you know if any of them cause errors cheers

1. remove this file: C:\Users\a1van\Documents\MySummerCar\Mods\modapi_v0120-alpha.dll
the file is only supposed to be in the Mods\References folder.

Could you try one of the older versions under "History"
-> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/donnertechracing-satsuma-turbocharger.31021/history

The issue with only being able to use "Use" if it is assigned to 'F' could be resolved by referencing cInput.dll in your project. (located in msc Managed folder.) then you use this code to check if the user is pressing any of the game defined controls.
Code:
cInput.GetKeyDown("Use");

See: cInput Docs

Last edited:
The issue with only being able to use "Use" if it is assigned to 'F' could be resolved by referencing cInput.dll in your project. (located in msc Managed folder.) then you use this code to check if the user is pressing any of the game defined controls.
Code:
cInput.GetKeyDown("Use");

See: cInput Docs
Yeah while searching for the section in my description i noticed that again. I already use the "Use" method everywhere else but havent replaced it for the painting logic :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back