DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So Non platform assembly: D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\Mods\SatsumaTurboCharger.dll (this message is harmless) isnt your mod ?????

So Non platform assembly: D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\Mods\SatsumaTurboCharger.dll (this message is harmless) isnt your mod ?????
Screenshot_2.jpg

Based on your output_log.txt you only have CheatBox installed. Nothing else.

So i should try to reinstall all my mods and try to make sure they are installed correctly ?
And ill know but that line in output log if they are ?

Last edited:
So i should try to reinstall all my mods and try to make sure they are installed correctly ?
And ill know but that line in output log if they are ?
Based on the output log you don't have any of my mods installed.

Either you didn't install them or you send me a wrong/old/differen output_log.txt

Last edited:
Ok so, i really want this to work, but it doesn't.. i installed the ModInstaller and that worked fine, but once in game, nothing is there. No turbo or anything in the shop, or near the you know which spot. In the reference folder there is v120 and Screwablepart.. am i doing smt wrong?..

Ok so, i really want this to work, but it doesn't.. i installed the ModInstaller and that worked fine, but once in game, nothing is there. No turbo or anything in the shop, or near the you know which spot. In the reference folder there is v120 and Screwablepart.. am i doing smt wrong?..
Install instructions are clearly in the overview

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • At a friends house