DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok so i watched a video which helped me install it correctly, but now it shows ''SatsumaTurboCharger.dll doesn't look like a mod and this is not an outdated version of the mod.. i know you get this alot but how can i fix this? Sorry man..

The common problem with my own mod is retards unable to follow simple instructions, unable to read and/or capable of suppling any form of useful information.. just saying..
I mean, i said what my problem is. There isn't much to it.. pretty standard problem but you probably don't know a solution other wise you would've told me so.

''SatsumaTurboCharger.dll doesn't look like a mod => Mod not installed how you are supossed to do it.
SIMPLE ERROR. Install the ****ing mod like the instructions tell you to. If you aren't capable of following instructions. I recommend google.

I'm not google. You want to use MY mod. I supplied enouth information on how to install and use it.

Even if the mod has an issue and won't install like it should (which is not the case).
I also clearly state in my mods overview what is expected from you.

Nobody can do anything with the information "doesn't work, fix it"

Last edited:
''SatsumaTurboCharger.dll doesn't look like a mod => Mod not installed how you are supossed to do it.
SIMPLE ERROR. Install the ****ing mod like the instructions tell you to. If you aren't capable of following instructions. I recommend google.

I'm not google. You want to use MY mod. I supplied enouth information on how to install and use it.

Even if the mod has an issue and won't install like it should (which is not the case).
I also clearly state in my mods overview what is expected from you.

Nobody can do anything with the information "doesn't work, fix it"
So you make a mod. I get a problem that's only supposed to pop up when the mod is ''outdated'' (which it isn't) and when i ask the creator of the mod who in my mind is the person that should know the answer to the problem cuz it's HIS mod, and you just send me to a ghost town.. ok bro.. just kinda strange that the ''Provider'' doesn't want to find the solution to help their ''Customer'' but that's probably just me. I know that you have had this question often so i don't get why you don't find a solution to satisfy the people who really want to play YOUR mod..

this is always happening, im running on modloader 1.1.8

Attachments

• 20201213171558_1.jpg
    20201213171558_1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
So I installed the new ECU mod with the direct injection. But now the Turbo mod doesn't work. So I had to guess you're working making those two compatible or am I doing something wrong? Because I checked all the bolts and still get ERR on the gauge.

Turbo doesn't make any noticeable sound or boost, turbo gauge also appears with err. The car isn't tuned (if that would effect it at all). Turbo is installed correctly in game, however I'm unsure if it's correctly installed as a mod.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    172.7 KB · Views: 62

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 464 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.2%
Back