Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever,
whatever :ninja: is causing the cpu-load issue in combination with https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rfactor-2-hud-simhub.143385/
is unfortunatly not fixed in 6.4.0 Beta 3.
As soon as I load my overlay there is already approx. 15% load on the cpu, which carries over when using it inGame to also about 15% too high load.
With version 6.3.3 there is zero load when just loading the overlay, or about 1-2% when not hiding it and accordingly on track about 15% less load.

I hope you can identify it somehow, incase new features are sometime beeing used by the hud, at the moment it is no problem to just roll back is it not a huge undertaking to do so. I thought it should be the same problem as DI3GO has (or had).

Hi Wotever,
whatever :ninja: is causing the cpu-load issue in combination with https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rfactor-2-hud-simhub.143385/
is unfortunatly not fixed in 6.4.0 Beta 3.
As soon as I load my overlay there is already approx. 15% load on the cpu, which carries over when using it inGame to also about 15% too high load.
With version 6.3.3 there is zero load when just loading the overlay, or about 1-2% when not hiding it and accordingly on track about 15% less load.

I hope you can identify it somehow, incase new features are sometime beeing used by the hud, at the moment it is no problem to just roll back is it not a huge undertaking to do so. I thought it should be the same problem as DI3GO has (or had).
Hum ! Really surprising,I will make some further investigations, I focused a lot on performance for this release and I killed every waste I found, but this hud is really really heavy, and is maybe triggering some code i've not seen when profiling.
Could you tell me what engine are you using ? (Html or not ?) and which widgets you use . I picked randomly some widgets, but I've not tested all of them, maybe I missed the guilty one.
On my tests I was barely going more than 10% full load, but I probably did not add the full hud list

Hum ! Really surprising,I will make some further investigations, I focused a lot on performance for this release and I killed every waste I found, but this hud is really really heavy, and is maybe triggering some code i've not seen when profiling.
Could you tell me what engine are you using ? (Html or not ?) and which widgets you use . I picked randomly some widgets, but I've not tested all of them, maybe I missed the guilty one.
On my tests I was barely going more than 10% full load, but I probably did not add the full hud list

I retested it all again.
I tried also to deactivate all widgets one by one, but there wasn't one particular which caused it, the load seems to just be doubled across the board.
With the new version it sits there with 10-15% load before opening the game, just with the overlay loaded, with 6.3.3 around 5% when not hidden.

I use RF2 - Car Info, -DeltaBar, -Leaderboard - Race, -Leaderboard - P/Q, -Start Lights, -Timing, -Tyres, -Weather and SimHub - Global map.
+ one I scrapped together myself called PitLEDs, which isn't making any difference when deactivating it, so shoudn't be the problem.

edit: I run all widgets with html engine

Last edited:
Hello,
congratulations for your great program,
What files do I have to save before formatting the PC and reinstall everything the same?
I have several displays configured
thank you very much

Hello,
congratulations for your great program,
What files do I have to save before formatting the PC and reinstall everything the same?
I have several displays configured
thank you very much
you can save the whole simhub folder ;) then install the same version on the fresh machine, and overwrite with the version you saved, 995% of the settings are here, only a few like run as admin, process priority, and license can't be restored, but it's really a matter of seconds to get them back as they were.

i have 3 bar boost gauge and when I play the assetto corsa so it goes every turbo car to three bars, how can i get to look it right?
In the settings there a
i have 3 bar boost gauge and when I play the assetto corsa so it goes every turbo car to three bars, how can i get to look it right?
Hi ! There are two modes full range which will stretch the values to the max of the car Vs the max of your gauge, or real mode (option uncecked) which will show exact values coming for the game.

Hi Wotever,

i have a General Question - can shake it Access

- shock motors in the Fanatec Formula Wheel
- Fanatec CSP V3 pedal motors when pluged into the Wheel base, i read once it works only when i run the pedals in USB mode, but then i lose the function to set brakepower, correct?

Ciao
Peter

Hi Wotever,

i have a General Question - can shake it Access

- shock motors in the Fanatec Formula Wheel
- Fanatec CSP V3 pedal motors when pluged into the Wheel base, i read once it works only when i run the pedals in USB mode, but then i lose the function to set brakepower, correct?

Ciao
Peter

Not through the wheel base i'm afraid, only pedals directly in usb. I've not been able to reverse engineer it yet through the base, The pedals were pretty simple to crack open only using communications dump, but wheel resisted me, and since i don't own it and was relying on the help of other peoples to test it I could not go further yet.

Incredible work yours Wotever.
Would you confirm me that this nextion 7" display works with simhub?
https://www.itead.cc/nextion-nx8048t070.html
What do I need apart from nextion screen?

King regards newly great work!
It works but i would discourage it, the performances are average due to the fact that the screen resolution is huge compared to the more modest 4.3 or smaller screens but the CPU is the same. You would have difficulties to display lot of data despite the bigger size. When it comes to this sizes you would be bettter to get a beautiful waveshare (like this one https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01HPV6RUS...1HPV6RUS&linkCode=df0&hvdev=c&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=) using dash studio it would give you more freedom, performance, and much cheaper :D

It works but i would discourage it, the performances are average due to the fact that the screen resolution is huge compared to the more modest 4.3 or smaller screens but the CPU is the same. You would have difficulties to display lot of data despite the bigger size. When it comes to this sizes you would be bettter to get a beautiful waveshare (like this one https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01HPV6RUS...1HPV6RUS&linkCode=df0&hvdev=c&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=) using dash studio it would give you more freedom, performance, and much cheaper :D

I aggree with @Wotever . 7" hdmi monitors are great. I have 7" IPS Monitor in 1024X600 resolution and it is amazing!!

LCD Monitor 1.jpg

Thank you.
Mine is this, but I've got on problems with W10 update and stuttering on iracing.
Simhub works flameously but Z1 not. I think isolating hdmi and use only usb conections resolves stuttering problems.
Thank for your answer and thank you so much from a donator!!

Thank you.
Mine is this, but I've got on problems with W10 update and stuttering on iracing.
Simhub works flameously but Z1 not. I think isolating hdmi and use only usb conections resolves stuttering problems.
Thank for your answer and thank you so much from a donator!!
Hum, nextion won't be supported by z1, I guess some video drivers updates should solve this (I hope nvidia will be fast), this last year I've learned the hard way that each big windows updates comes with dozen of new problems slowly solved by updates. I admit I installed the update in an anxious way, and rushed to see if everything was still fine after it :D
The best alternative is USBD480 but it would be smaller, it's supported by both Z1 and simhub, I don't know how Z1 works with the USB480 but simhub does not uses the GPU with usbd480, If z1 does it it's not sure that you would get rid of the stutters anyway.

Small question, I have 4 motors connected up for Shakeit, on the throttle,brake, behind wheel and on my sequential shifter,All work fine other than Gear change on the shifter, How should this work, Or is it not supported under PC2 which I am setting this all up for.
Cheers.

Small question, I have 4 motors connected up for Shakeit, on the throttle,brake, behind wheel and on my sequential shifter,All work fine other than Gear change on the shifter, How should this work, Or is it not supported under PC2 which I am setting this all up for.
Cheers.
Just check the delay and feedback configured on the effect, I think default is "0" nice values are 75ms and feedback set to 100

Thank you, That did it, Just one more question if I may, I tried setting all the motors on for 'Idle Vibration', Which works fine, But all motors keep running at idle speed when the race starts.
Cheers.

Thank you, That did it, Just one more question if I may, I tried setting all the motors on for 'Idle Vibration', Which works fine, But all motors keep running at idle speed when the race starts.
Cheers.
The idle effect is just to keep motors running everytime, it's intended for heavy motors to reduce latency when starting. Really not useful in any other situations, I'm planning to do a real "idle" effect like you understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Porsche

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Toyota

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Intel

Votes: 4 13.8%