Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I am having troubles with 2x ws2812b and simhub. When I connect the 2 ws2812b leds to the PC throught the arduino, the start a bright white light, without even opening the Simhub, is this normal? Then I upload the sketch through simhub but they stay in white. I tried other Ws2812b unids and they all do the same. I don't know what to do, I have everything correct, the 5v, gnd, and the din 4.... Please help me. Thank

Attachments

• Boceto.png
    Boceto.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 205
Hi everyone, I am having troubles with 2x ws2812b and simhub. When I connect the 2 ws2812b leds to the PC throught the arduino, the start a bright white light, without even opening the Simhub, is this normal? Then I upload the sketch through simhub but they stay in white. I tried other Ws2812b unids and they all do the same. I don't know what to do, I have everything correct, the 5v, gnd, and the din 4.... Please help me. Thank
Definitely not normal, they starts powered off when simhub is unplugged. Since you have tried multiple strands It makes me think you made an error somewhere and reproducing it multiple times, By the way simhub default pin for ws2812b is D6, have you configured the sketch according to the pin you used (d6) ? another clue, but from what you say I don't think it's the case, but who knows :D , did you used currectly the output instead of the input to plug to the arduino ? Last clue but I've not encountered yet, there are some variants of the WS2812B around, they are adverted as "ws2812b" compatible, but they may use different frequencies (like ada1938 for instance)

yes.. The problem is that since I plug the USB the white lights are always on
Ok good, ;) so back to the basics, 95% of the time it comes from soldering issues, bad solder, broken solder, shortcuts. Since you tested multiple strands I understand that you did them multiple times, but could you double check ? Soldering and resoldering always ends with a bad chaos on boards, is everything clean on arduino side ?

Hi,

I had the same issue, because I soldering in wrong "direction". Be sure that you soldering initially from pad "DI" and not in pad "DO".

Sorry, I hope explain... My English is not good

Attachments

• WS2812.jpg
    WS2812.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Hi,

I had the same issue, because I soldering in wrong "direction". Be sure that you soldering initially from pad "DI" and not in pad "DO".

Sorry, I hope explain...My English is not good

Something like this:

Attachments

• escheme.jpg
    escheme.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Good day I'm looking at using Shakit with 4 motors I'm struggling to find, the required motor shield, i wanted to find out if it would work with the following shield. https://www.pishop.co.za/store/motor-control-shield-for-arduino
You're assistance is appreciated.
Hi. I have the DK Motor Shield Model; it is a copy of the Arduino original, and is working just fine. I have 2 motors + noctua fan (2000rpm), and it works excelente; just add a 12v adapter.
https://arduino.stackexchange.com/q...-unused-pins-in-an-arduino-l293d-motor-shield

It's not by design :D, i use the 4 corners suspensions velocity, I think the formula 2 is the car with only one front suspension ? I imagine they use another property, I don't own this car, but if you could send me a short replay with the car (By using the record feature in simhub) I should be able to get the correct properties for this car.The replay file will be stored into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Replays\Iracing.
Both front effects will probably be "replicated" due to the fact that there is only front suspension, but it's better than nothing :D
Hi. For sure, I am going to send the log, have been busy this days; just a question, I have to record while in practice or from a replay from a practice?

Hola, acabo de comprar los artículos para los pedales Rumble y tengo muchas dudas. ¿Instalo solo la aplicación "Simhub" o tengo que hacer algo con Arduino? Nunca he tenido a Arduino y estoy un poco perdido ... ¡Muchas gracias!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Toyota

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 3 15.8%