Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it started since 6.4.0 beta 3, using a dashboard will work fine on my phone for a while then when I launch a game again later on (iRacing), it doesn't work anymore. I tried several things to see if it fixes it but nope it still happens.

Has there been anyone else mentioning that or is it just me?

I think it started since 6.4.0 beta 3, using a dashboard will work fine on my phone for a while then when I launch a game again later on (iRacing), it doesn't work anymore. I tried several things to see if it fixes it but nope it still happens.

Has there been anyone else mentioning that or is it just me?
Hi ! I did not had such reports, when you say it won't work anymore ? What does it means exactly ? You can't show a dash ? or the list ?

Hi. What about kerbs and iRcing? How can I configure the bass shakers to feel it more and with more detail?
Hi my default settings are pretty soft indeed, it's totally a matter of perception taste and hardware :D , If you want more effect faster (more details so) you can raise the gamma factor, with 0.5 (assuming you were using my default settings) you should get a big boost for smaller effects :
upload_2018-5-30_19-47-45.png

You can get an examplation of all these settings and the impact on this page : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It#effects-configuration

Hello Wotever
you can include two games inside your program, they are important for me
63fd8f688a0071068009ffb36b8148181df9bd24.jpg

X-Plane-11-Crack-With-CD-Key-Generator.jpg

include them to feel vibrations with your program

Regards, and thank you very much
Hi ! I can't give an EAT for these but I already made some investigations about xplane but I have to admit this simulation is really hard to master :D, concerning Elite and dangerous i never investigated this one, i need to look what it can give.

Hi Wotever,

i tried Shakeit in Simhub to show wheel lock on brake pedal. It works but i have vibrations without braking in curves. All Slider are 0 only wheel lock is on 60%.

Hope you can help me.

I´m using Simhub 6.40 Beta3 with Raceroom

Thanks

Christian

Hi Wotever,

i tried Shakeit in Simhub to show wheel lock on brake pedal. It works but i have vibrations without braking in curves. All Slider are 0 only wheel lock is on 60%.

Hope you can help me.

I´m using Simhub 6.40 Beta3 with Raceroom

Thanks

Christian
Hi ! Wheel lock is restricted to brake not 0 as reported by the game. so it would make me think you have little parasites (not 0 values when you are not pressing the brake. When the brake is 0 you can't have any feedback for this effect. It makes me think I should raise a little the trigger value (maybe 5% of brake to avoid these kind of false positives) Currently even 0.01% of brake is enough to "unlock" the effect. I will change that ;)

Hi ! Wheel lock is restricted to brake not 0 as reported by the game. so it would make me think you have little parasites (not 0 values when you are not pressing the brake. When the brake is 0 you can't have any feedback for this effect. It makes me think I should raise a little the trigger value (maybe 5% of brake to avoid these kind of false positives) Currently even 0.01% of brake is enough to "unlock" the effect. I will change that ;)

Thank you for your fast and helpful answer but i am a little bit confused. I thought these effect simulate locking wheels or ABS pumping in the pedal. Am i wrong or should i try an other effect to simulate this?

Thank you

Thank you for your fast and helpful answer but i am a little bit confused. I thought these effect simulate locking wheels or ABS pumping in the pedal. Am i wrong or should i try an other effect to simulate this?

Thank you
It simulates wheel lock , the data behind is how much your wheel is slipping, the more it slips, the higher the feedback is, with a maximum feedback when the wheel is totally locked, this effect is only triggered when you press the brake. It's a bit more progressive and detailed than a simple "lock".If you only want to focus on the pure lock you can tune the response curve to make the effect trigger later, it's done by lowering the gamma factor when using a gamma curve :
upload_2018-5-30_23-23-24.png

In this way the response will get more power later,

If you want to totally shut down the motors when wheel is not totally locked, you can use a higher threshold in this way it will only trigger for higher values.

I hope i've correctly explained :D
You can find the explanation of each settings here, it describes how it changes the result : : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It#effects-configuration

Edit : In ShakeIt i tried to be really bound as much as i could to "physical" facts simulated by the game, wheel slip, suspensions velocity, shake of the car, I try at maximum to avoid creating things which does not exists in the game data, that would issue to lot of false positives and wrong effects ,that's why the wheel lock is based on how much your wheel is slipping when you brake.

Last edited:
Hi,

How can I assign TM1638 leds to work with Value False or True? I have no problems with configure builtin values (such RPM). I want to turn on LED when ETS Blinker is on. I found raw game data for that and they return right value in SimHub (True or False) but I dont know how to enable leds when game returns True.

-------------
Sorry for bothering. Solution is in Page 37 :)

Last edited:
I guess I'm doing something wrong, but I have some strange behaviour with the TM1638. When I set th color of the leds to green they show red and vice versa.
Some Tm1638 may have leds wired in reverse (so it reverse the colors, green goes red and vice versa), I planned it could happen when i made the support for it, you can reverse the color at upload to make it match :
upload_2018-5-31_14-9-18.png

Hum interresting I will make some tests, it could mean that that the game is not recognised as connected ? Could you check when this happens if the game shows as connected in simhub ? View attachment 253714
I think I may have fixed it, I repaired the iRacing main files and updated them, all seems to be working OK now. I was having texture loading issues as well so I became suspect that it was the game files.

Hola chicos
Tengo un problema con SimHub versión 6.4.0 beta 3 No puedo hacer que la salida SHAKEIT funcione, reconoce ARDUINO ONE bien, pero no funciona.

Con la versión Shakeit todo funciona bien, los motores funcionan muy bien.

alguna solución a mi problema, es posible que haya dejado alguna casilla sin marcar.

Wotever
gracias por la respuesta, X-plane 11 y Elite Dangerous

un saludo

Hola chicos
Tengo un problema con SimHub versión 6.4.0 beta 3 No puedo hacer que la salida SHAKEIT funcione, reconoce ARDUINO ONE bien, pero no funciona.

Con la versión Shakeit todo funciona bien, los motores funcionan muy bien.

alguna solución a mi problema, es posible que haya dejado alguna casilla sin marcar.

Wotever
gracias por la respuesta, X-plane 11 y Elite Dangerous

un saludo
Hi ! you have a guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It
Take care of not using the wrong board at setup , some people mix up L298N and DK motor shield, if you were using the previous shake it version make sure to use DK motor shield (or Motor shield v2) at setup.

If it's ok, make sure to enable the effects, there are new "on/off" switches on the effects vs the old shake it version.

Wotever thank you very much
I have some catches, I think I have everything right, but it does not work
34308761_2107830559493490_355731207457079296_o.jpg

34061950_2107830522826827_8744421000814264320_o.jpg

34368483_2107830572826822_7283807519430934528_o.jpg

34177431_2107830529493493_653476280494194688_o.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4a4e5265625a6a2e706e67

with ShakeIt the engines work well
I'm in test mode
34121304_2107830506160162_1668767971872342016_o.jpg

a greeting

Last edited:
Hello, i'm planning on building a dashboard for Assetto Corsa using SimHub and i'm wondering if the setup i'm gonna build will work using a single arduino Nano or Mega2560. I'm planning on using 2 Max7219 7-digits display, 1 or 2 Max7129 matrix, 4 WS2812 rgb led strip (2 of these joined together), 2 WS2812 rgb led (the circular one) and 2 pushbuttons. Here's a drawing of the build i'm trying to achieve.
dash.PNG

Do you think it will work with a single arduino and with the those functions?
If i use a mega, can i use a motor shield v2 for shake it?
I tried to search for this things but i can't find anything.

Hi sir!
I don't know if anyone saw it.
I was doing a screenshot of my brake pedal vibration and noted this, maybe an error?
Portapapeles-1.png

Portapapeles-2.png

As you can see, the main title said "wheel slide" but inside you sync to "wheel lock". What is the correct setting, slide or lock?
In "wheel lock" main title you sync to "wheel slide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%