Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Wotever.
Tengo un problema con la salida para los bodyshakers, mi tarjeta y tu programa no se comunican muy bien, estoy usando un amplificador de 6 canales y una tarjeta de sonido sound blaster 5.1, me gustaría que en una próxima actualización hubiera 6 salidas o algo más para diferentes tarjetas de sonido y una configuración de efectos como en los motores.
Tengo 12 bodyshakers conectados en mi copick (dos por canal) los efectos son muy buenos con su programa aunque tengo un acoplamiento muy molesto.
La configuración de las cuatro salidas no corresponde a la salida de la tarjeta, con Simvibe no tengo este problema, podría ser que este sea el motivo del acoplamiento de ruido que tengo.

¿Puedes darme una solución?

Me gusta su programa para todas las funciones que ofrece
un saludo

Hola Wotever.
Tengo un problema con la salida para los bodyshakers, mi tarjeta y tu programa no se comunican muy bien, estoy usando un amplificador de 6 canales y una tarjeta de sonido sound blaster 5.1, me gustaría que en una próxima actualización hubiera 6 salidas o algo más para diferentes tarjetas de sonido y una configuración de efectos como en los motores.
Tengo 12 bodyshakers conectados en mi copick (dos por canal) los efectos son muy buenos con su programa aunque tengo un acoplamiento muy molesto.
La configuración de las cuatro salidas no corresponde a la salida de la tarjeta, con Simvibe no tengo este problema, podría ser que este sea el motivo del acoplamiento de ruido que tengo.

¿Puedes darme una solución?

Me gusta su programa para todas las funciones que ofrece
un saludo
Hi ! I hope I understood correctly, Google translate is not really accurate :D, Yes multiple sound cards and remap of the outputs is on the roadmap ;) I already tested successfully to drive up to 8 channels on a single sound card with no troubles, but I can't tell yet when it will come ;)

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2756257, miembro: 223229"] Hola! Espero que haya entendido bien, el traductor de Google no es realmente preciso :RE. Sí, hay varias tarjetas de sonido y reasignación de las salidas ;)que ya he probado con éxito para conducir hasta 8 canales en una sola tarjeta de sonido sin problemas, pero no puedo diga aún cuándo vendrá ;)[/ QUOTE]

Gracias Wotever , estoy feliz de saber que estás trabajando en ello.
También estoy mezclado con los motores de vibración y los bodyshakers.
Estoy esperando esta modificación del programa:

gracias por la respuesta

un saludo

Hello. First of all, great app. I discovered it the last week and it is incredible.
I have a little problem with shake it plugin. I try to do a wind simulator following this tutorial: https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-ShakeIt-Wind-simulation
With arduino and a dk motor shield (i know that it's not recommended).
When i use Simhub the fans works, but i can hear a electrical noise.
Else if i use Shakeit DIY 3.15 the fans works perfectly and the noise disappear.
Someone can help my? Thank you very much.

Hello. First of all, great app. I discovered it the last week and it is incredible.
I have a little problem with shake it plugin. I try to do a wind simulator following this tutorial: https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-ShakeIt-Wind-simulation
With arduino and a dk motor shield (i know that it's not recommended).
When i use Simhub the fans works, but i can hear a electrical noise.
Else if i use Shakeit DIY 3.15 the fans works perfectly and the noise disappear.
Someone can help my? Thank you very much.
Hi ! In Simhub the "anti humming" code is optionnal since it was wasting lot of the motors power, but you can enable it on sketch upload :

upload_2018-5-28_15-33-35.png

Hello Wotever
you can include two games inside your program, they are important for me
63fd8f688a0071068009ffb36b8148181df9bd24.jpg

X-Plane-11-Crack-With-CD-Key-Generator.jpg

include them to feel vibrations with your program

Regards, and thank you very much

Last edited:
Hi Wotever. Because of a mistake I bought some Nanos with chip Atm168.
I am trying to use it for two 8bits led strips joined for rpm purpose.
I am registered (pay) user of Simhub and I have followed the instructions.
I have loaded the Sketch (by IDE) but can't make it work.
Leds are turned on as I connect then to my pc and when using rFactor2 ....it does not work.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Wotever. Because of a mistake I bought some Nanos with chip Atm168.
I am trying to use it for two 8bits led strips joined for rpm purpose.
I am registered (pay) user of Simhub and I have followed the instructions.
I have loaded the Sketch but can't make it work.
Leds are turned on as I connect then to my pc and when using rFactor2 ....it does not work.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Hi ! Even if not officially supported, the 168 "may" works, however there is no guarantee, I just made sure that the arduino firmware could fit it (in term of size) but never tested it personally, that's why it's not part of the supported hardware.

However the fact that the leds turns on, right when you plug it makes me think of a recent issue, the strand was simply soldered in the wrong direction, there is input (commonly marker di or din) and output (commonly marked dou or do), you need to plug the arduino to the input side of the strand, if this is good, double check your solders. If you want to cascade more strips, the output of the first must be plugged to the input of the next one.

Next thing, in the sketch setup you must configure how many leds you have (8) not how many strips (1),But i don't think it's the issue right now ;)

And finally, the default settings are configured for 16 leds, you will have to edit the default layout to change it to match 8 leds ;)

hi .just got my buttkicker ,tried your bass and shake ,played a litle with the settings,and i find a good result for me ,so good that i will make it as use for masturbation also hahaha, the only complain is that i dont feel the kerbs,or the blow offs of the exxaust ,why do i need to change ?
the settings i use are this for raceroom , https://ufile.io/52ycz

I
hi .just got my buttkicker ,tried your bass and shake ,played a litle with the settings,and i find a good result for me ,so good that i will make it as use for masturbation also hahaha, the only complain is that i dont feel the kerbs,or the blow offs of the exxaust ,why do i need to change ?
the settings i use are this for raceroom , https://ufile.io/52ycz
Racerroom is a bit flat about that I'm affraid, it only gives car orientation I use it to get vibrations caused by big shaking but it doesn't gives any informations about suspensions velocity/travel or tyre pressure changes due to impacts on the kerbs (AC and pcars does this correctly for instance), I'm always seeking for improvements but currently thats the best I could get out of racerroom

I

Racerroom is a bit flat about that I'm affraid, it only gives car orientation I use it to get vibrations caused by big shaking but it doesn't gives any informations about suspensions velocity/travel or tyre pressure changes due to impacts on the kerbs (AC and pcars does this correctly for instance), I'm always seeking for improvements but currently thats the best I could get out of racerroom
thanks mate!!i guess ill stuck in your defaults...

I

Hi. What about kerbs and iRcing? How can I configure the bass shakers to feel it more and with more detail?

Hi people, sometimes the devices disconnect and connect again instantly, but had problems when this happens while racing, there is any option to avoid the program to scan devices all time? I have 3 COM ports on the pc, but only detects the one that has to, there two that there is no need to connect but is always trying... (unrecognised etc). Thank you

Hi people, sometimes the devices disconnect and connect again instantly, but had problems when this happens while racing, there is any option to avoid the program to scan devices all time? I have 3 COM ports on the pc, but only detects the one that has to, there two that there is no need to connect but is always trying... (unrecognised etc). Thank you
Hi !

You can blacklist some comports to win a little time at reconnect : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/TroubleShoot-comport-conflicts

However the fact that you get disconnects means something is wrong and you have communication errors, make sure to double check your solder quality (bad solders can induce parasites affecting serial communication). Also try top change usb port to avoid any parasites. Finally if you have a moderately powerfull machine if you reach a full CPU it could "freeze" some of the simhub parts and be interpreted as a timeout triggering a diconnect/reconnect cycle,to avoid this you can set simhub to a higher priority in the settings, so simhub will continue to run even if you reach the max of your computer.
As I often say, you have to cure the disease, not the symptoms: D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%