Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!...i made with success the rumble motor shake it...work in the simhub too but only in the test for 2 motors...i have the oculus and i can´t make it to work any of them on the games like pc2 , dirt rally ..i just made the changes on the game too but with no success ..so any help are welcome!

Hi there!...i made with success the rumble motor shake it...work in the simhub too but only in the test for 2 motors...i have the oculus and i can´t make it to work any of them on the games like pc2 , dirt rally ..i just made the changes on the game too but with no success ..so any help are welcome!

Ok so "test motors" effect works ?
First thing to do is to test if game connectivity is OK, when in race (not necessary in menus) you will see in simhub title "Game connected", if you can't see it you may have missed something on game setup : you have a troubleshoothing guide here: https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting
If games connects It means you have probably have not enabled the effects : You must enable them in the effect list, then choose set the "gain" in the output mixer You have the doc here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

Ok so "test motors" effect works ?
First thing to do is to test if game connectivity is OK, when in race (not necessary in menus) you will see in simhub title "Game connected", if you can't see it you may have missed something on game setup : you have a troubleshoothing guide here: https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting
If games connects It means you have probably have not enabled the effects : You must enable them in the effect list, then choose set the "gain" in the output mixer You have the doc here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

so ..yes i will check that...but i think that is ok...so i have another problem too when i launch pc2 don´t launch in oculus mode....dirt rally are ok...and assetto i use content manager and works fine there ...how i can launch assetto with content manager?....and how can launch pc2 from simhub in oculus mode
Best Regards!

so ..yes i will check that...but i think that is ok...so i have another problem too when i launch pc2 don´t launch in oculus mode....dirt rally are ok...and assetto i use content manager and works fine there ...how i can launch assetto with content manager?....and how can launch pc2 from simhub in oculus mode
Best Regards!
It's not required to launch directly from simhub it's just a shortcut, simhub doesn't really care how the game is launched :D, you can do it like you used to do it previously

So I gave this a go, using Shake-It for a butt kicker and whilst it worked, it seemed a bit odd to me, in how the output was produced. FWIW, I was testing in PC2.

The best example I can give is the gear change effect.
In Sim Commander, I get a quick kick and it feels right, in Simhub I get something comparable to a 1 second rumble strip (A touch shorter than the "Test Now" button outputs) and duration seems to have little effect on the lower end of the scale. I isolated effects one by one to test too. I would take a guess at it "playing" the effect 3 times longer than I feel it should. This is at numerous frequencies too.

The other effects seem to work the same way making it feel quite detached / over emphasised in some respects. Since I am only using one buttkicker, I used left/right vibration instead of the 4 corners.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: to add some clarifications ;)

Last edited:
So I gave this a go, using Shake-It for a butt kicker and whilst it worked, it seemed a bit odd to me, in how the output was produced. FWIW, I was testing in PC2.

In Sim Commander, I get a quick kick and it feels right, in Simhub I get something comparable to a 1 second rumble strip (A touch shorter than the "Test Now" button outputs) and duration seems to have little effect on the lower end of the scale. I isolated effects one by one to test too. I would take a guess at it "playing" the effect 3 times longer than I feel it should. This is at numerous frequencies too.

The other effects seem to work the same way making it feel quite detached / over emphasised in some respects. Since I am only using one buttkicker, I used left/right vibration instead of the 4 corners.

cool ...my next step is to do that..butt kicker....could you tell me what speaker are you using?..and the amp or the pci sound car?...

i did it...and works on dirt rally so i want to know about the right levels for throttle and brake pedals?...and what things must to active for each one to feel right..and no only vibration all the time....

i did it...and works on dirt rally so i want to know about the right levels for throttle and brake pedals?...and what things must to active for each one to feel right..and no only vibration all the time....
On dirt rally basically the car is slipping 100% of the time on dirt (a little less on tarmac but it's not really better) So throttle and brake are really rude (as it is in the simulator :D)
You can set a gamma curve with a low gamma and eventually raise the threshold :
upload_2018-7-25_8-36-17.png

Hi that's interesting, Shakeit for bass shakers is pretty young and there is lot of room for improvements. The 500ms surprise me (test now is a 500ms pulse ), indeed there is a minimal duration that Simhub will force depending of the frequency (to ensure to have a full wavelength for the frequency.
I checked my settings, I've been forcing 5 sines at 42hz so we talk about 120ms-150ms, I may have a heavy hand on it. I will check to reduce this delay, it looks like it's exactly what you are describing.

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out ;)

Gotta say, I love what Simhub has to offer so far, its a great app ;)
The ability to record the output for shake-it and tweak via a replay is very handy too.

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out ;)

Gotta say, I love what Simhub has to offer so far, its a great app ;)
The ability to record the output for shake-it and tweak via a replay is very handy too.

I almost worked without replay for 2 years or so, I must say it was a pain :D switching again and again to rig/desktop mode :D, replay has been a real game changer for me :D

Hi Wotever
I have been using SimHub for a long time with satisfaction.
I recently bought the Thrustmaster TS-PC Racers Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition
On the steering wheel there are the leds of the engine rpm.
Could you make them work with SimHub?
Thank you
Hello

Hi Wotever
I have been using SimHub for a long time with satisfaction.
I recently bought the Thrustmaster TS-PC Racers Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition
On the steering wheel there are the leds of the engine rpm.
Could you make them work with SimHub?
Thank you
Hello
Sadly SDK is not publicly available at my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%