Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those using nextion, I've worked hardly to simplify the template creation process, I hope you will like it, I tried to help a lot on the creation of "simple" templates while not cutting through the most advanced usages, here a little preview of the editor at work :

Best thing is that legacy templates still works, and the icing on the cake is that they can be converted in a few clicks to be edited in the new way.

By the way I tried to make nextion move to bypass their editor, but they are closed as hell, so nothing changes on this point, nextion editor remains what it is.

Stay tuned for release ;)

hi Wotever,
I am using the Monster Motor+arduino for wind simulation.Its works perfectly but only motor2,the other one motor1 can not running.I have try others MM+arduino but all the same.How can i active the motor1?
Thank you very much for answer my questions.

hi Wotever,
I am using the Monster Motor+arduino for wind simulation.Its works perfectly but only motor2,the other one motor1 can not running.I have try others MM+arduino but all the same.How can i active the motor1?
Hi ! Make sure to run the latest version of simhub, and re-upload the sketch, previous versions had issues, but it has been solved since. I also know there are faulty boards on the market ( you can dig in the thread history, I've given ways to test them)

I found the posts :
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-187#post-2778021
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-188#post-2779947
hi Wotever,
I found the posts :
I found the posts :
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-187#post-2778021
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-188#post-2779947

Also avoid any gauges plugged in the same arduino, the library required would mess with most shields. And as usual check your soldering / wiring, I know that the shield comes with no headers soldered, so make sure that everything is properly soldered

Last edited:
Hi Wotever,
I'm using Arduino Micro + DK Motor Shield and I'm not able to compile succesfully the sketch.
I'm not using the DKMOTOR_USEHUMMINGREDUCING = 1 but seems that compiler wants to compile related code in any case.
Attached 2 screenshot. How can solve this problem ?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    93.6 KB · Views: 190
Hi Wotever,
I'm using Arduino Micro + DK Motor Shield and I'm not able to compile succesfully the sketch.
I'm not using the DKMOTOR_USEHUMMINGREDUCING = 1 but seems that compiler wants to compile related code in any case.
Attached 2 screenshot. How can solve this problem ?
Hum ! It's was not really a use case I tested :D wiring the shield on a micro is a pretty unique :D you can comment the 3 lines using // (double slash) on front of the lines it should compile and not affect the result.

I thanked the same and already tried, but seems that some other issue appear.
See attached
It looks like the library does not compile .I've took a look into adafruit documentation the shield is not compatible with Arduino micro ( which is not shocking considering the form factor issue). you can find the official product page here with compatibility list : : https://www.adafruit.com/product/81 (the DK motor shield is a cheap clone of this board.) Sadly on this point I can't do anything :(

Edit : the best way would be to stick to the uno which is suggested on the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

Yes I understand... thank you Wotever for support, so probably it’s better to explicitate this incompatibility also in the SimHub tools that flash the Arduino board.
As alternative I think that I will buy the Motor Shield V2 that should be compatible also with Arduino Micro because use only the I2C to work.
My DIY project consist to create electronics for 3 pedals (brakes with load cell and the other with potentiometers) and ShakeIt roumble motors all with the same Arduino in order to havr only 1 USB to connect to the PC. That it’s the reason because I’m pushing Arduino Micro solution.

Yes I understand... thank you Wotever for support, so probably it’s better to explicitate this incompatibility also in the SimHub tools that flash the Arduino board.
As alternative I think that I will buy the Motor Shield V2 that should be compatible also with Arduino Micro because use only the I2C to work.
My DIY project consist to create electronics for 3 pedals (brakes with load cell and the other with potentiometers) and ShakeIt roumble motors all with the same Arduino in order to havr only 1 USB to connect to the PC. That it’s the reason because I’m pushing Arduino Micro solution.
Indeed I will add a warning in the description in the setup tool (it's something really simple, no real logic to check compatibility, it just enable and disable features in the sketch.)

Concerning the motor shield V2 yet again the adafruit doc does not mention Arduino micro as compatible I'm sorry.

Can someone help me and give me info on the exact things i need (to download) to get a design on my smartphone and use it for rF2? I saw some comments talking about low FPS without certain parts which cost money etc so i just need to know the exact package of programs i need in order to have a motec design on my smartphone that gives the best experience, and how much it costs.

Thanks a bunch in advance! :)

Can someone help me and give me info on the exact things i need (to download) to get a design on my smartphone and use it for rF2? I saw some comments talking about low FPS without certain parts which cost money etc so i just need to know the exact package of programs i need to have a motec design on my smartphone that gives the best experience, and how much it costs.

Thanks a bunch in advance! :)
Hi ! Everything is bundled is simhub (which can be downloaded here in this resource) The donator edition unlocks the maximum refresh speed (in order to retribute donators) you can find all the details and instructions directly within Simhub, you can even try it before to get an idea if you want it or if you prefer to stick to the regular version.

Salut Wotever
un grand merci pour ton fabuleux travail !!
Où puis je trouver le lien pour effectuer un don car je en crois pas avoir vu le bouton "faire un don" en première page.
J'en profite pour t'exposer un problème que je rencontre pour déporter sur un écran OneSimPro que je viens d'acquérir : lorsque je demande l'affichage sur un autre écran ("on secondary monitor" ou "on specific monitor") et que je choisis ce petit écran je me retrouve immanquablement avec l'affichage du Dashboard sur mon écran principal : je n'y comprend rien d'autant que l'écran OSP fonctionne sans problème et affiche une partie de mon bureau !! Il doit y avoir quelque chose que je n'ai pas saisi.
De plus j'ai des messages d'erreur et des arrêts de SimHub à chaque fois que je connecte (ou déconnecte) mon ipad au PC. Bizarre tout cela !
Si tu pouvais m'aider cela serait génial
En attendant, très bonne soirée

Hi, my install does not create the web port for remote web browser access. debug log uploaded. win 10x64. resource monitor shows listening on 8889 tcp but not 8888. port set as 8888. log is full of errors. i did not have c++ 2017 x64 installed. now i have both x86 & x64 and still have the errors.
I have removed and reinstalled and rebooted many times.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uik3cxylhv06owx/SimHub.log?dl=1
Hi ! Make sure to install the .net framework 4.7.2 (https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-framework-runtime) it's a dependency I missed when I've updated the server at few releases ago.lot of people have it already installed but it's sometimes missing. It will be included in next release.

Salut Wotever
un grand merci pour ton fabuleux travail !!
Où puis je trouver le lien pour effectuer un don car je en crois pas avoir vu le bouton "faire un don" en première page.
J'en profite pour t'exposer un problème que je rencontre pour déporter sur un écran OneSimPro que je viens d'acquérir : lorsque je demande l'affichage sur un autre écran ("on secondary monitor" ou "on specific monitor") et que je choisis ce petit écran je me retrouve immanquablement avec l'affichage du Dashboard sur mon écran principal : je n'y comprend rien d'autant que l'écran OSP fonctionne sans problème et affiche une partie de mon bureau !! Il doit y avoir quelque chose que je n'ai pas saisi.
De plus j'ai des messages d'erreur et des arrêts de SimHub à chaque fois que je connecte (ou déconnecte) mon ipad au PC. Bizarre tout cela !
Si tu pouvais m'aider cela serait génial
En attendant, très bonne soirée
Hi ! Could you send me the resulolution of both screens ? Somebody already reported such a thing with the osp screen particularly but I've not been able to discover what was happening yet.

Concerning the crash could you send me the log files after it happenened ? I didn't had such reports yet.

Bonjour, désolé je le fais dans les deux langues (l'anglais est obligatoire sur le forum et je ne voudrais pas me faire bannir ;) ) est ce que je pourrais avoir la résolution de tous les écrans ? On m'a déjà rapporté un tel problème avec un ecran OSP mais je n'ai pas pu comprendre ce qu'il de passait pour le moment.

Pour les crash est ce que je pourrais avoir les fichiers de logs après que ça se soit passé ? (Ils sont stockés dans le dossier log dans le dossier d'installation de simhub.) Je n'ai pas eu de tel retour pour le moment et ça m'intéresse de voir ce qu'il se passe.

[QUOTE = "doityour22, post: 2797743, member: 186328"] hello Wotever,
I am using the Monster Motor + arduino for wind simulation. It works perfectly but only motor2, the other motor1 can not work. I have tried with other MM + Arduino but anyway. How can I activate engine1?
Thank you very much for answering my questions. [/ QUOTE]
You must have activated too
Invert the address
37981284_2162270840716128_8100295366634635264_n.jpg

Salut
Voici les résolutions des 2 écrans : 3840 x 2160 pour le principal et 800 x 480 (non modifiable) pour l'OSP (connection par DVI avec adaptateur DVI-HDMI : cela ne fonctionne également pas en HDMI direct)
Pourtant j'ai vu plusieurs vidéo sur Youtube de personnes utilisant cet écran sans problème avec SimHub !!
Je t'envoie aussi un screen du fichier texte Simhub présent dans le dossier "Logs". J'espère que c'est celui qu'il te fallait !
Par contre je ne comprends pas le 0 display trouvé avec USBD480 que je n'ai pas sélectionné !
Voilà, je reste à ta disposition et je te remercie par avance pour ton aide
P.S : n'oublie pas de me donner le lien pour le don

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    656.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    163.5 KB · Views: 189
Hi, I already use this program on rF2 instead of the no longer supported TrackMap and it's awesome.
I was thinking of building my own F1 Rim and I want to use a Nextion LCD screen. There is the possibility to create multiple pages and switch them by pressing a button to select the next page and the previous page during the race? E.g. in one page there is the revmeter, on another page a relative widget, on another the track map. It would be really useful in rF2, Assetto Corsa and iRacing. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%