Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hola tengo un problema hace dos meses que me descargue la aplicacion y funcionaba bien, pero de repente no se conecta con iRacing,Funciona con los demas juegos pero con iRacing no,alguien podria ayudarme gracias

hola tengo un problema hace dos meses que me descargue la aplicacion y funcionaba bien, pero de repente no se conecta con iRacing,Funciona con los demas juegos pero con iRacing no,alguien podria ayudarme gracias
Hi ! Which simhub version are you running ? There have been some fixes for iracing in 6.4.5 version (it was for some specific combo) except that you can take a look to the general game troubleshooting guide : https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Hi there,
Just installed this for F12018, what an excellent piece of software! thank you!
I see further up you are working on an update for F12018, great news!
any chance you will be considering bringing damage indicators over for F12018?
This year with the need to constantly manage ERS, you cant really switch between menus ingame too often. So using SimHub as a companion app to display tire, fuel and break information is necessary. Having damage as well would be an awesome bonus.

Thank you

Edit: I forgot to say, for F12017 the front and rear tires are reversed, FL and FR are actually RL and RR and vice versa

(BTW ever considered putting SimHum on steam? I have donated regardless, but had to go through 4 captcha's to do so)

Last edited:
Hi I have been testing latest beta for SkakeIt Bass Shaker on my rig today. I am using 3 audio outputs and Amps, 2 from my onboard soundcard and one from my SB internal 5.1 Audigy fx card. Each one is outputting to 1 or 2 channels. Using "Multiple Sound Cards and/or custom... , 2 channel, no effect specialization". 4 x Dayton 8 ohm transducers, 1 x Buttkicker Gamer Pro attached at the back of a NLR V3 motion platform. The Daytons are attached 1 to the gear shift, 1 to the Wheel and 1 to left of pedals plate and 1 to right of pedals plate. All effects enabled and spread across all 5 shaking devices. Some effects going to more than one device some to only 1 relevant one.
I have to say that the whole system is really great. I have 2 other options for driving the shakers, SimVibe and the Platform software "MotionSystems.eu". I won't be using either of them again lol I think your system is much more natural to use and I have achieved a much better result - Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi I have been testing latest beta for SkakeIt Bass Shaker on my rig today. I am using 3 audio outputs and Amps, 2 from my onboard soundcard and one from my SB internal 5.1 Audigy fx card. Each one is outputting to 1 or 2 channels. Using "Multiple Sound Cards and/or custom... , 2 channel, no effect specialization". 4 x Dayton 8 ohm transducers, 1 x Buttkicker Gamer Pro attached at the back of a NLR V3 motion platform. The Daytons are attached 1 to the gear shift, 1 to the Wheel and 1 to left of pedals plate and 1 to right of pedals plate. All effects enabled and spread across all 5 shaking devices. Some effects going to more than one device some to only 1 relevant one.
I have to say that the whole system is really great. I have 2 other options for driving the shakers, SimVibe and the Platform software "MotionSystems.eu". I won't be using either of them again lol I think your system is much more natural to use and I have achieved a much better result - Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
These kind of feedback really makes my day ! Thank you very much !

Hi there,
Just installed this for F12018, what an excellent piece of software! thank you!
I see further up you are working on an update for F12018, great news!
any chance you will be considering bringing damage indicators over for F12018?
This year with the need to constantly manage ERS, you cant really switch between menus ingame too often. So using SimHub as a companion app to display tire, fuel and break information is necessary. Having damage as well would be an awesome bonus.

Thank you

Edit: I forgot to say, for F12017 the front and rear tires are reversed, FL and FR are actually RL and RR and vice versa

(BTW ever considered putting SimHum on steam? I have donated regardless, but had to go through 4 captcha's to do so)

Oh indeed, wheels were reversed, I've fixed it for the next version.
Concerning Damage the Simhub model is build to allow usage of any data coming from telemetry even the "non" standard ones (not common accross games), so data will be available.

Hi again, Simhub has a launcher type interface to launch each game and to create settings and for each game. This is great. My Motion platform has a similar launcher. The Motion Platform launcher "remembers" which sim was launched last. So to use Simhub launcher I have to remember which Sim I launched last from the Motion Platform launcher before I use the Simhub launcher to launch the sim I want to run. I don't often switch Sims as I spend most time in RF2 so it's not much of a problem. But when I do switch it's a minor annoyance. I would really like to just have Simhub open and run everything seamlessly from its launcher, especially as I always have it open anyway for the dashboards.
I know that usually when someone has a question like this you have already thought of it and you point them in the right direction for a solution so I am hoping you can produce a magic answer yet again. ;)

Hi again, Simhub has a launcher type interface to launch each game and to create settings and for each game. This is great. My Motion platform has a similar launcher. The Motion Platform launcher "remembers" which sim was launched last. So to use Simhub launcher I have to remember which Sim I launched last from the Motion Platform launcher before I use the Simhub launcher to launch the sim I want to run. I don't often switch Sims as I spend most time in RF2 so it's not much of a problem. But when I do switch it's a minor annoyance. I would really like to just have Simhub open and run everything seamlessly from its launcher, especially as I always have it open anyway for the dashboards.
I know that usually when someone has a question like this you have already thought of it and you point them in the right direction for a solution so I am hoping you can produce a magic answer yet again. ;)
I'm sorry i've not totally understood what could do simhub to get your live easier on this point. Concerning game switch itself simhub can run in a "stealth" mode. Launching from simhub is just a "helper" so it's totally optional (I don't like this totally unnecessary rule that some apps have to force game startup using their launcher ) So Simhub will detect the current running SIM and activate it (the "autodetect" option is available in the settings.)

I'm sorry i've not totally understood what could do simhub to get your live easier on this point. Concerning game switch itself simhub can run in a "stealth" mode. Launching from simhub is just a "helper" so it's totally optional (I don't like this totally unnecessary rule that some apps have to force game startup using their launcher ) So Simhub will detect the current running SIM and activate it (the "autodetect" option is available in the settings.)

I agree with your comment about "apps forcing game startup using their launcher".
I already had auto-detect set in my simhub settings. I was a bit stupid. I wanted to remove the necessity of running Sims from the Motion Platform Launcher but now realise this is not possible because of THEIR software not having an auto-detect feature. Thanks :thumbsup:

The final bit of my testing of ShakeIt Bass Shaker was to run Mixed reality on top of the perfectly working motion platform and shakers. Alas, the shakers weren't working when I drove with my Mixed Reality (Acer AH101). It "killed" the sound cards output totally. After a little fiddling I discovered that if I have Simhub OFF when I launch the sim (AC or RF2 tested so far) and then start Simhub after the sim has launched everything is OK and works perfectly. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The final bit of my testing of ShakeIt Bass Shaker was to run Mixed reality on top of the perfectly working motion platform and shakers. Alas, the shakers weren't working when I drove with my Mixed Reality (Acer AH101). It "killed" the sound cards output totally. After a little fiddling I discovered that if I have Simhub OFF when I launch the sim (AC or RF2 tested so far) and then start Simhub after the sim has launched everything is OK and works perfectly. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Oh, looks like something is resetting in a way or another the sound card, I need to look for a "sound card auto reconnect" feature . I admit I bypassed this step telling me that it would not happen (except on usb cards).

Oh, looks like something is resetting in a way or another the sound card, I need to look for a "sound card auto reconnect" feature . I admit I bypassed this step telling me that it would not happen (except on usb cards).

Yes it would be better that way if you can find some code to do it.:) I am not using a USB soundcard for the shakers. I do use a Plantronics USB headset as my default speakers as I have no external speakers connected to the system at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%