Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, but I can not use my cell phone, simply does not open all the rest except mobile access

Oh ! One PM, one review, and two posts with the same message in a few minutes, you were really fearing that I would not see it :confused:, personally I don't mind much, but take care some people could consider this as spam ;)

Anyway ;) here a review list for your issue ;)
- Make sure your firewall is open, (take care some firewalls are part of antiviruses suites and are well hidden), I can't give specific instructions as it is specific to each antivirus suite/firewall, you need to refer to your vendor manual
- Make sure to be on the same lan network than your computer
- Make sure to use chrome on your phone (or safari for ios)
- Try to reboot your router as some models can be quite erratic (I've encountered this case a few times)

If it's not enough you have an additional review list here here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-214#post-2830898

Nice you got a answer for everything :D Well then i have to find a small passive cooler or print something to put a cpu cooler on it. How would i meassure the heat? Always a follow up project so it seems :)

IR thermometer like this is a good way :
maxresdefault.jpg

However it's better to avoid errors as it should be locked for 30s and the bound property will stay frozen even if data changes.

Just an FYI, this error happens when SimHub is not connected to any game, but in my case, has loaded an USBD480 display. The error handler of 30s actually seems to work ok but I have 3 similar condition in this one.

upload_2018-10-1_20-18-29.png

When the game started, this error do not happen.

I'm wondering if there's a way to possibly get the dash to mobile without using internet. Possibly bluetooth or USB to phone? I've been trying to use this and disabled all my firewalls and everything and it's still not giving me an address to put into my phone, but does work when I do localhost on my PC. I've figured it to be my college's internet, which is usually pretty open so I'm surprised this doesn't work, it may also be that my phone and PC are on different subnets, but I'm not sure if that's relevant. Cheers.

I'm wondering if there's a way to possibly get the dash to mobile without using internet. Possibly bluetooth or USB to phone? I've been trying to use this and disabled all my firewalls and everything and it's still not giving me an address to put into my phone, but does work when I do localhost on my PC. I've figured it to be my college's internet, which is usually pretty open so I'm surprised this doesn't work, it may also be that my phone and PC are on different subnets, but I'm not sure if that's relevant. Cheers.
Actually I've encountered a case recently where the computer IP for the local network was not in one of the 3 offical private ranges 172.xx, 192.xxx or 10.xxxx so simhub consider it as a wan connection and won't suggest it as a valid address. But if you know the computer ip you can type it directly in the browser http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8888,

However two different subnets are indeed a form of isolation, my network class are really far behind me, but if i correctly remember, to communicate two subnets require a to add routes in the correct direction on the router level.

Actually I've encountered a case recently where the computer IP for the local network was not in one of the 3 offical private ranges 172.xx, 192.xxx or 10.xxxx so simhub consider it as a wan connection and won't suggest it as a valid address. But if you know the computer ip you can type it directly in the browser http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8888,

However two different subnets are indeed a form of isolation, my network class are really far behind me, but if i correctly remember, to communicate two subnets require a to add routes in the correct direction on the router level.

Ah I see. My PC is on ethernet and my phone is on wireless obviously, and I think the school has two separate systems for wired and wireless. My computer's IP is 137.xxx with subnet 255.255.254.0 while my phone's is 172.xx with subnet 255.255.0.0.

Typing in the IP worked for pulling it up in my browser on my PC instead of doing localhost:8888, but not on my phone.

Ah I see. My PC is on ethernet and my phone is on wireless obviously, and I think the school has two separate systems for wired and wireless. My computer's IP is 137.xxx with subnet 255.255.254.0 while my phone's is 172.xx with subnet 255.255.0.0.

Typing in the IP worked for pulling it up in my browser on my PC instead of doing localhost:8888, but not on my phone.
Yeah so 137 is not a valid ip for local network as I suggested (you school administrators should review their classes :D ) . But you will get stuck anyway with the two subnets. Technically both network are isolated. So WiFi and wired network are separate.

Yeah so 137 is not a valid ip for local network as I suggested (you school administrators should review their classes :D ) . But you will get stuck anyway with the two subnets. Technically both network are isolated. So WiFi and wired network are separate.

Well, thanks for the help! Definitely sucks, but I for sure will be returning to download and donate when I’m out of the dorms in a few months, looks like an amazing app. A lot more to offer for free while other apps give you like one dash and have the nerve to charge $5-$10 per game

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.5.5 - Lot of small changes

Hi !

Little update ... well ok ... not so little :D

What's new ?

- ShakeIt : Ability to rename motors
- ShakeIt BS : Fmod is now configured to output as raw, it means that it will never do any down mixing/upmixing ... It will prevent any channels mixing induced by FMod. (however the driver layer remains and can do some mixing by itself)
- ShakeIt BS : Fixed an issue where the reloaded profiles would apply a wrong white noise
- Shake IT BS/MOTORS : They will respect the "disable in replay"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any known reason why Windows Defender go "bananas" and take a few minutes to
verify the zip and also when I extract the install the install package from the zip?

upload_2018-10-3_10-17-56.png

I don't get any error/warning but the verify process takes several minutes, same behavior on both my computers, same with previous versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%