Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo,
could it be that now motor 1 for shakeit is not working on the shield? I lost my RPM feel, I've checked the wiring but it looks the same as before, no loose screws :|
THanks btw for constantly updating this essential racing APP!

Edit: btw also running bodyshakers via HDMI through monitor into H&K amp with two 100W bodyshakers / "buttkickers" and I've got no white noise or humming or signals when the games are not active, for me shakeit bass shakers work perfectly

Hi ! for the motor it depends of the board, usually when the board dies it dies by pair (1+2 or 3+4) what board do you have ? If you use "test motor" force do you get some vibrations ? It could be a broken wire, checking tension with a voltmeter at board output will tell.

How can i compare two values and light a led for it?
for example:
if DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation = 20% lower than DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation = 1 (to light a led)

BTW:
This is the basic function of a Porsche Cup ICD, to ligjht the leds when the frontwheels are rotating 20% slower than the rearwheels. To warn the driver the wheels are locking up.

hallo,
could it be that now motor 1 for shakeit is not working on the shield? I lost my RPM feel, I've checked the wiring but it looks the same as before, no loose screws :|
THanks btw for constantly updating this essential racing APP!

Edit: btw also running bodyshakers via HDMI through monitor into H&K amp with two 100W bodyshakers / "buttkickers" and I've got no white noise or humming or signals when the games are not active, for me shakeit bass shakers work perfectly

The "noise" was because of the way I setup the RPM sinus wave. I did it like that because some vibrations such as RPM should be strong and deep (~28hz ) at the beginning of the graph between 1000-2000rpm, and increase in frequency (>50hz) while decreasing in volume and disappear after 3000rpm or so. I could only do that with the sinus wave pulled way back like the picture I posted above. Not perfect but close.

would be great to have a "reverse" option for the wave so we could use the Linear wave in reverse.
Even better would be to have a "do-it-yourself" wave where you draw the graph (hz and volume per step) yourself! :D

Anyways, after customizing every setting to fully utilize my 4 x 13€ rockwood 100w shakers, I'm just blown away and I'm truly scared to hit a sausage kerbs or crash.
Like you I'm also using an 7.1 home cinema Amp to power the shakers. The entire hardware cost was 127€ (shakers + amp!) plus cables, audio-card and donations which increases the cost to around ~180€ if you don't already have that stuff.

@Wotever Yes, my bad. There was a loose connection in one cable which had to be cut and soldered below that bending point. Motor Shield programming is totally fine. Also upgraded to a DC eccentric motor with more weight. If you're interested in my settings to see how ppl use your awesome hub:
jq24ybzr.jpg

futquphc.jpg

@Wotever Yes, my bad. There was a loose connection in one cable which had to be cut and soldered below that bending point. Motor Shield programming is totally fine. Also upgraded to a DC eccentric motor with more weight. If you're interested in my settings to see how ppl use your awesome hub:
jq24ybzr.jpg

futquphc.jpg

Why not use a dedicated bass shaker screwed in that plastic space before the pedals? It would shake the pedals and your feet. Nice rig btw :)

Not sure if these screens have been looked at before but I just got a very cheap reversing camera screen, connected to PC with a hdmi to RGB converter and it works as a brilliant dash. Resolution is 480x272 so its not amazing but works perfect for this application. It even comes in a nice little housing...I'm well pleased.... screen was £10, converter £12 and 12v power adaptor £5. All in all a good dash setup for less than £30/euro

gnw1ogs.jpg

sE8ryAn.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fpv-4-3-...h=item3d6feeae70:g:HJIAAOSwVVpbbe7V:rk:2:pf:0

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01K7HYOAC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-DC-12...var=472204803968&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I found out that the value [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] is not updated properly on the rF1 plugin, while this value works on other dashsystems.
The value stays 1, no matter if the pitlimiter is on or off.

Anybody here got the hang of nCalc instead of just hooking up gear?

I found out that the value [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn] is not updated properly on the rF1 plugin, while this value works on other dashsystems.
The value stays 1, no matter if the pitlimiter is on or off.

Anybody here got the hang of nCalc instead of just hooking up gear?
Hi ! On RF1 the data is not available, so instead of giving nothing I bound it to the inpit data.

Is it possible to download previous versions, the actual one dont`t work for me, and i hasn`t backup the old installation cause i thought it was not necessary.
My tablet connected to the server but no race or cardata are received.
Older version has no problem.

Is it possible to download previous versions, the actual one dont`t work for me, and i hasn`t backup the old installation cause i thought it was not necessary.
My tablet connected to the server but no race or cardata are received.
Older version has no problem.
Hi ! You can find all the version history here on on racedepartment in "version history" https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/history but before could you tell me which game and send me the log files so I can check ? As I say roll forward, never rollback :D

Hi ! On RF1 the data is not available, so instead of giving nothing I bound it to the inpit data.
Ok clear.

Want bump this question again.
for example:
if DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation = 20% less than DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation = 1 (to light a led)

Ok clear.

Want bump this question again.
for example:
if DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation = 20% less than DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation = 1 (to light a led)
Basically very close to how you wrote it
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation] < [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation] * 80 / 100,1,0)
I'm not sure it's exactly the correct mathematical translation of what you asked but it should be close

Edit :
This version would be a more direct translation of your original "pseudo code"
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation] *120 /100 < [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation],1,0)

Basically very close to how you wrote it
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation] < [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation] * 80 / 100,1,0)
I'm not sure it's exactly the correct mathematical translation of what you asked but it should be close

Edit :
This version would be a more direct translation of your original "pseudo code"
Code:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel01.rotation] *120 /100 < [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Data.wheel03.rotation],1,0)

Thanks a lot!
I know how to program a bit and tinker scripts, but not realy familiar in nCalc commands.
But starting to understand it a bit more now.
Damn fine piece of software you are developing!
Feels like another well earned donation coming your way, for my simhub hardware keys collection :)

hello there, i've done everything including wiring recheck 200000 times. the TM module works , gear changer matrix works, but my 1602 i2c lcd only shows hello world on startup (checked it in arduino tool) but i can't see anything else, when i try to make a new screen , after save on preview shows a 7segment instead lcd and the lcd shows white blocks. the new screen in game works but on the 7segment. what to do? thx in advance

hello there, i've done everything including wiring recheck 200000 times. the TM module works , gear changer matrix works, but my 1602 i2c lcd only shows hello world on startup (checked it in arduino tool) but i can't see anything else, when i try to make a new screen , after save on preview shows a 7segment instead lcd and the lcd shows white blocks. the new screen in game works but on the 7segment. what to do? thx in advance
Hi ! I just checked just in case this combo (1 TM1638 + MAX Matrix + LCD) It's working,

Concerning "screens" they address all the modules (tm1638 ... lcd ... ) at a time. So If you want to show something on the LCD you have to use the "second module" (first one will be the tm1638) "Preview as" only affects the editor preview. Showing too complex things on the screen list would have a negative performance impact that's why it still shows as simple 7segment, but it does not affects how the data is sent to the screen.
upload_2018-11-27_19-55-45.png

Since you can see the hello world working I would guess that library and address works fine, the white squares are maybe just an empty content with a contrast a little too high on the board (the blue potentiometer on the back board) When you will put content in the second module (as seen above) you will get things more clear.

Hi. I’ve just noticed Oil and Water Temp for rF2 don’t seem to be working.:rolleyes: I’ve been using the same dash and both Temps were working before. Any suggestion to fix this? Thanks.

It's a mod maybe ?
I know that mods are not totally consistent in RF2 (even the Studio397 ones), there is an exemple earlier in the thread where it was the tire grid not given.

I've just checked and everything seems fine with stock RF2 cars
upload_2018-11-28_7-29-17.png

It's a mod maybe ?
I know that mods are not totally consistent in RF2 (even the Studio397 ones), there is an exemple earlier in the thread where it was the tire grid not given.

I've just checked and everything seems fine with stock RF2 carsView attachment 279720

I usually drive Oreca07 and if I remember correctly it works but then I tried Norma LMP3 today, it didn’t work. I was driving around Brands Hatch (mod) but could it potentially be the cause of problem?

Hi ! I just checked just in case this combo (1 TM1638 + MAX Matrix + LCD) It's working,

Concerning "screens" they address all the modules (tm1638 ... lcd ... ) at a time. So If you want to show something on the LCD you have to use the "second module" (first one will be the tm1638) "Preview as" only affects the editor preview. Showing too complex things on the screen list would have a negative performance impact that's why it still shows as simple 7segment, but it does not affects how the data is sent to the screen.View attachment 279669

Since you can see the hello world working I would guess that library and address works fine, the white squares are maybe just an empty content with a contrast a little too high on the board (the blue potentiometer on the back board) When you will put content in the second module (as seen above) you will get things more clear.
ok, thx for replying so fast! i will try this today to see if it works.yeah the lcd contrast is high indeed

Unfortunately few days ago, one of my e36 cluster backlight bulb does not work. So i replaced it to ws2812b, is there any formula to make the backlight to work properly? i can't find the related formula in the properties list. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%