Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Wotever,
thats what I supposed about Fanatec-wheel - probably you got thrustmaster because theres a plugin ;)
Perhaps - Fanatec offers a SDK for developers may be this can help and we users can test it :) ...

Thanks for your work and service here
rdjango

Hi ! I'm affraid it's not supported out of box, so the only way for now is custom protocol. Could you show your code and related formula ? Hard to say what's going wrong without it ;)
Hey Wotever, yeah sure why not?! PM me. I was impressed with simtools and my friends rig, so I'm slowly upgrading to real motion with the torque only servos / actuator can provide. Got the harness working with the surge telemetry, sway turned out to be a stupid approach. I have no video yet as I'm still looking to get the 3D print for the seat holes right but basically it's like this one
It adds so much to the immersion, but still a 4:1 arduino wise win for simhub ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20190217_212337_524.jpg
    IMG_20190217_212337_524.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 113
all,

has anyone else lost the water and oil temperatures in RF2? They were definitely working yesterday and today I saw some updates coming in from RF2 and they are no longer showing. Something broken in RF2? or have they changed the API?

Ah, sorry. Did some deep search on the RF2 forum. looks like certain cars no longer report the temps. It is not an overall issue.
Anyone has a workaround for ABS and TC in RF2? it is not shown in simhub
Actually the RF2 sdk only exposes TC and ABS driving aids, not in car adjustments. It requires a Sector3 SDK update, but nothing has been published for long.

Please, is it possible to set in AC to play sound if drive thru exact point on track?
Nothing easy at my knowledge :(

Actually the RF2 sdk only exposes TC and ABS driving aids, not in car adjustments. It requires a Sector3 SDK update, but nothing has been published for long.

Nothing easy at my knowledge :(

and blink one of LEDS? Searched game values but from names ii cant identify which one give info about track position (from startline)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.7.4 - ForceFeel, Android and stuffs

Hi !

Little update with some goodies :

As always you can report bugs I would have missed on GitHub : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/issues

- Experimental android APP :
View attachment 292359

- ForceFeel support : thanks to realteus I've been able to get my hands on one of their vibration pads and add compatibility to shakeit.
View attachment 292360

- Fixed some issues with ShakeIt "grouped" effects mode
- Added DashStudio multiple image...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Avast Antivirus report:
View attachment 292363

Hi I'm affraid AVAST and AVG (as they share the same scan engine) are often triggering false positives. (Simhub uses many ways to access games data) and it triggers their "heuristics" algorithms. It comes back and goes away regularly, sadly except removing half of the supported games and features and can't prevent it.
Does not hesitate to report the your false positive to AVAST.

Nice work Wotever.
Do you test the software with the new beta interface of iracing?
I'd tried in past days, with 6.7.3 and don't dettect the iracing game.

King regards!
Hi ! I'm using it from time to time (even if i still mostly use the website as I have scaling issues with the beta UI on my setup), could you send me your log files after an attempt ? I've just checked using the beta UI right now it did connect with no troubles on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 276 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 222 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 148 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.3%