Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to try the Android app, but all I get is "server unavailable". I`ve tried looking into the adb log, but nothing I could see there related to SimHub except for a message about the app showing the toast notification.

I can run the browser dashboards on the same phone just fine, so I wouldn`t expect this to be an actual network issue (plus I`ve tried turning off firewall on my PC just to be sure).

Any ideas? Cheers.

I wanted to try the Android app, but all I get is "server unavailable". I`ve tried looking into the adb log, but nothing I could see there related to SimHub except for a message about the app showing the toast notification.

I can run the browser dashboards on the same phone just fine, so I wouldn`t expect this to be an actual network issue (plus I`ve tried turning off firewall on my PC just to be sure).

Any ideas? Cheers.
Hi !

Does simhub port is configured to 8888 in simhub settings ? I've not made yet configurable port on the app so it assumes it's 8888 by default, also make sure to give only the ip on the app (ie : 192.168.0.15) as port is added automatically.

@Wotever Yeah, I was just about to edit my previous comment to add that I forgot you can see the port in the browser as well, so it is indeed the default 8888.

I'll also add that I'm running the official Android Pie on the Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, so basically stock Android (the Mi A1 is an Android One device), and while I'm rooted, I'm not using any system-wide ad blocks, firewalls or anything like that.

@Wotever Yeah, I was just about to edit my previous comment to add that I forgot you can see the port in the browser as well, so it is indeed the default 8888.

I'll also add that I'm running the official Android Pie on the Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, so basically stock Android (the Mi A1 is an Android One device), and while I'm rooted, I'm not using any system-wide ad blocks, firewalls or anything like that.
OK got it ;) android pie had enforcement over security and did not allowed access to the simhub internal server over http so server check was failing. I've update the app, just download it again and update it , it should work this time

Hi ! I'm using it from time to time (even if i still mostly use the website as I have scaling issues with the beta UI on my setup), could you send me your log files after an attempt ? I've just checked using the beta UI right now it did connect with no troubles on my end.
My friend, my mistake.
All Works fine.
Beta interface of iracing on VR is a great ****, but your software are so fine.
Thank you so much.

Hi ! You can use this data (it goes from 0 to 1):
View attachment 292456

In order to use it in a gauge , you will need dashstudio bindings documented here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Dash-Studio---Bindings

Thanks a lot.

I am trying but the only part I've found is the plugin in the available properties. May I need help on this please? I am sure further details will help me and the community. I am not so smart on this :)

Can I use SimHub as an alternative to push the bar into my smartphone. ? Instruction can help at this stage too :)

I hope you can help . Thanks

Please add support for 2 or more gauges (analog gauges) and still perfect
thanks
Hi ! What kind of gauges ? I've added a few months ago fuel and engine temp : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup
It will work on gauges capable of processing 0-5v signal (like BMW or digital boost gauge), cheap analog temp and fuel gauges you can find for a few bucks can't be used however (but I've not found any wiring tricks allowing it anyway)

Thanks a lot.

I am trying but the only part I've found is the plugin in the available properties. May I need help on this please? I am sure further details will help me and the community. I am not so smart on this :)

Can I use SimHub as an alternative to push the bar into my smartphone. ? Instruction can help at this stage too :)

I hope you can help . Thanks

Here a very simple sample ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9p8occy484ts6a8/RF2FFB.simhubdash/file

concerning showing the dash on your phone simply follow the instructions :
upload_2019-2-21_20-5-17.png

If you have difficulties do not hesitate to look to at the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Troubleshoot-Dashstudio-Web-access

Hi @Wotever, I just reinstalled rFactor2 and upgraded to SimHub 6.7.3 (coming from 6.7.0). But I now get the error "RFactor 2 telemetry is not configured", when clicking "Fix it automatically" I get a error "Configuration failed! Something has gone wrong, make sure the game was not running or try manual installation". When I manually removed the rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll file from the Bin64\Plugins folder and repress the "Fix it automatically", then the rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll file is placed again, but the same error appears. No error appears in the System log of SimHub. What can I do to fix this?

Hi @Wotever, I just reinstalled rFactor2 and upgraded to SimHub 6.7.3 (coming from 6.7.0). But I now get the error "RFactor 2 telemetry is not configured", when clicking "Fix it automatically" I get a error "Configuration failed! Something has gone wrong, make sure the game was not running or try manual installation". When I manually removed the rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll file from the Bin64\Plugins folder and repress the "Fix it automatically", then the rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll file is placed again, but the same error appears. No error appears in the System log of SimHub. What can I do to fix this?
Hi !
Could you enable the debug mode restart simhub, try again then send me the log files ? It should give more clues about what's going on inside ;)
upload_2019-2-21_20-42-3.png

Here a very simple sample ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9p8occy484ts6a8/RF2FFB.simhubdash/file

concerning showing the dash on your phone simply follow the instructions :
View attachment 292695

If you have difficulties do not hesitate to look to at the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Troubleshoot-Dashstudio-Web-access

Done. I have the FFB now on my smartphone.
Easy task, now that I came back home.
Enable the plugin provided with Simhub, download the file with the bars and its on my smartphone and now I’ve set FFB on my favourite GT3 cars in rF2.
Amazing now.

Thanks a lot

hi guys , i recently installed a boost gauge and am running it through sim hub. i find that the only game i play that actually send boost data is assetto corsa .everything else seems to simply send throttle data? is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%