Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the boost gauge and fuel there is 0-5V output or PWM signal as for tachometer?
Yes it's pwm signal, most boost aftermarket digital gauges will accept it ( it's easy to spot sensor has 3 wires) , but take care of the cheapest things you can find from China, I had a couple of people reporting recently heavy needle shaking with some very cheap boost gauges.
Concerning the fuel gauge I added them for BMW cluster (0-5v signal using pwm once again) but most aftermarket fuel gauges uses variable resistor sensor connected to gnd which can't be emulated with arduino.

You can find the docs here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-After-Market-Boost-Gauge
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup

Last edited:
Is there a thread that shows which data Assetto Corsa gives for creating an own Dash?

best wishes
For the current game you can see which data is supported or not from the property list :
upload_2019-2-16_20-17-4.png

Hi all,
Let me first say that this software looks great and as I understand it, it might just simplify my setup.
My hardware setup:
I race or fly in VR so I don't actually need a bunch of visual gauges in front of me. I do have the following though:
1. DD wheel with SRM usb adapter and quick release for Fanatec wheels that allows me to use the buttons etc on my Fanatec wheels.
2. Fanatec V3 pedals with rumble motors
3. Sim Racing Studio's wind simulator with two fans
4. Jet Seat for tactile
5. 8 transducers set up for tactile on my rig
6 2 DSD Button Boxes
7. Warthog joystick and throttle with rudder pedals
8. Fanatec shifter and handbrake

I am running a LOT of software concurrently when I am in my rig:
1. Fanaleds for rumble motors in pedals
2. Sim Racing Studio software for wind fans
3. Sim Shaker software for wheels and avaitors to run tactile on buttkickers and Jet Seat
4. Asio4all to run sound module
5. Crew Chief
6. JoytoKey for button boxes
7. Plus the software for the sim of choice that I am running at the time, in addition to the Oculus software that has to be running in the background.
Mostly Assetto Corsa, Pcars2, Rf2, Raceroom, DCS, Warthunder.

With all that being said, would it be worth the learning curve to get this software and what software could I get rid of if I use this?
My hope was maybe I could eliminate Fanaleds, SRS wind program, and Sim Shaker software.
I hope this makes sense, and maybe someone who is a lot smarter than me can give some advice.

THanks for any help

It wasn't meant to be rude at any point... please don't judge when not even participating in the conversation; either via the thread or via private messages.... thanks ;)
well it seems I am not the only one that had this impression.
not quite sure why you split the communication to the developer between private and forum messages. if you want to be open and helpful to the community,which is the point of this forum right?, I would have expected you share all the conversation in here then.
If that`s something you want to keep for you then use PM only indeed
my 2p and last message on the topic anyway

Bonjour wotever,

I am having a bug on the FFB settings as they show in Simhub vs the Windows Control panel for my wheel.

its a TM TS PC Racer, damn good wheel by the way, and although I set the overall wheel strength at 100% in the TM CP, it shows only 60% in your software.
any way to fix that? any adjustment I make in the CP dont seem to affect the % in your software and I am testing to see if Simhub value is not overriding whats in the TM CP
Merci beaucoup

PS maybe you have the chance to confirm now if Simhub can pilot my JETSEAT KW908?
Merci encore

Bonjour wotever,

I am having a bug on the FFB settings as they show in Simhub vs the Windows Control panel for my wheel.

its a TM TS PC Racer, damn good wheel by the way, and although I set the overall wheel strength at 100% in the TM CP, it shows only 60% in your software.
any way to fix that? any adjustment I make in the CP dont seem to affect the % in your software and I am testing to see if Simhub value is not overriding whats in the TM CP
Merci beaucoup

PS maybe you have the chance to confirm now if Simhub can pilot my JETSEAT KW908?
Merci encore
Hi ! Sadly it's almost impossible to keep simhub and the control panel synchronized now, the control panel is loading settings from registry at startup and writes it at computer shutdown (it used to be realtime in the past) However simhub applies correctly it's settings on the fly (it sends the settings straight to the wheel using usb). I use the TS-PC myself and I adjust it on the fly all the time :D

Concerning the JETSEAT to be totally honest i'm not sure, I have implemented the forcefeel API, there are mentions in it of 6 to 8 motors conversion which would make me think the JETSEAT could be compatible with it, but only a real life test could prove it. If you want the latest beta available on discord (see main post for link) has the forcefeel plugin implemented, it's worth a test ;).

Hi all,
Let me first say that this software looks great and as I understand it, it might just simplify my setup.
My hardware setup:
I race or fly in VR so I don't actually need a bunch of visual gauges in front of me. I do have the following though:
1. DD wheel with SRM usb adapter and quick release for Fanatec wheels that allows me to use the buttons etc on my Fanatec wheels.
2. Fanatec V3 pedals with rumble motors
3. Sim Racing Studio's wind simulator with two fans
4. Jet Seat for tactile
5. 8 transducers set up for tactile on my rig
6 2 DSD Button Boxes
7. Warthog joystick and throttle with rudder pedals
8. Fanatec shifter and handbrake

I am running a LOT of software concurrently when I am in my rig:
1. Fanaleds for rumble motors in pedals
2. Sim Racing Studio software for wind fans
3. Sim Shaker software for wheels and avaitors to run tactile on buttkickers and Jet Seat
4. Asio4all to run sound module
5. Crew Chief
6. JoytoKey for button boxes
7. Plus the software for the sim of choice that I am running at the time, in addition to the Oculus software that has to be running in the background.
Mostly Assetto Corsa, Pcars2, Rf2, Raceroom, DCS, Warthunder.

With all that being said, would it be worth the learning curve to get this software and what software could I get rid of if I use this?
My hope was maybe I could eliminate Fanaleds, SRS wind program, and Sim Shaker software.
I hope this makes sense, and maybe someone who is a lot smarter than me can give some advice.

THanks for any help
Hi !

That's a heavy setup :D,

Currently simhub is only focused on racing games (with a small exception of warthunder but for dash only, which is out interest for you)

Concerning Racing games, simhub can drive shakers and Fanatec pedals and does not requires asio at all to reach 8 shakers setup. It can also remap controls to keys (instead of joy to key), but in a really simple way (no profiles ...)

About SRS wind, i'm afraid it won't be supported as simhub already offer DIY alternatives really really cheaper.

About the jet seat this is under investigations ;) I did add forcefeel on the latest beta, but i'm not sure it's backward compatible.

Alright, the jury is out! Here is the commentary on the full windows on Pi. It sucks big time. Check it out. Wotever, probably pays of more to port Simhub to Raspbian?

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/windows-10-raspberry-pi-hands-on,38629.html
Yet another example about click-bait news around :D, on about 5 ot 10 articles I have read about it, only one was clearly explaining what to expect (which matchs the test you found).

Honnestly more than the pi my target platform would be some STM23 boards like that :
67704-d39origine-stm32-conseil-de-developpement-stm32f746g-disco-32f746gdiscovery-decouverte-kit-avec-stm32f746ng-mcu.jpg

That would make a nice replacement of the USBD480 for cheap with a neat little screen and lot of IO's available, but I admit learning curve on this platform is not rude .... it's worse :(

Hi !

That's a heavy setup :D,

Currently simhub is only focused on racing games (with a small exception of warthunder but for dash only, which is out interest for you)

Concerning Racing games, simhub can drive shakers and Fanatec pedals and does not requires asio at all to reach 8 shakers setup. It can also remap controls to keys (instead of joy to key), but in a really simple way (no profiles ...)

About SRS wind, i'm afraid it won't be supported as simhub already offer DIY alternatives really really cheaper.

About the jet seat this is under investigations ;) I did add forcefeel on the latest beta, but i'm not sure it's backward compatible.

Thanks for the reply. I think will try this program and hope you add Jet Seat capabilities at some point.

currently buttons are only press buttons and the picture only reflects the currently pressed status. It's possible to make it transparent and then show and hide pictures behind to reflect the wiper status, but I con't remember that any games were giving that info.

Actually it's the same answer than above :D

Thanks bud :thumbsup:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm not lucky, or I'm not able.
I bought the 7-Segment Red LED Display Common Cathode and I used this scheme.
I connected the common cathode display to the 74595 module and later to the arduino nano.
I make the configuration with simhub and start the game getting this result.
Where am I wrong?
2m43pzm.jpg

wsodqd.jpg
24f0nco.jpg

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm not lucky, or I'm not able.
I bought the 7-Segment Red LED Display Common Cathode and I used this scheme.
I connected the common cathode display to the 74595 module and later to the arduino nano.
I make the configuration with simhub and start the game getting this result.
Where am I wrong?
2m43pzm.jpg

wsodqd.jpg
24f0nco.jpg
Hi ! You probably did not followed the same wiring as simhub ones, you cen see this discussion about it : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/issues/319 , it contains the wiring indication and if you are stuck with this wiring (if it's already soldered) how to change the segment mapping.

Hi ! You probably did not followed the same wiring as simhub ones, you cen see this discussion about it : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/issues/319 , it contains the wiring indication and if you are stuck with this wiring (if it's already soldered) how to change the segment mapping.

THANK YOU!!!!!! IT WORKED CORRECTLY !!
Last thing, how can I lower the brightness of the LEDs from simhub ... I have done various tests but does not change.
anyway, thanks for everything!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 281 36.5%
  • Porsche

Votes: 295 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 278 36.2%
  • McLaren

Votes: 180 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 287 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 97 12.6%