Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use rfactor 2 and simhub keep saying "this game needs addetional configoration" and when i click open instruction it just opens this folder root:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\GamePlugins\RFactor2
I dont know what to do. please help

Hey, I am having issues with my Gear indicator matrix display, It only shows the top line of the matrix, It goes through the gears but its off the matrix display.
Hi ! Definitely looks like a bad contact, check if the matrix is properly plugged in the headers, or if you had a DIY kit if solders are clean.

i use rfactor 2 and simhub keep saying "this game needs addetional configoration" and when i click open instruction it just opens this folder root:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\GamePlugins\RFactor2
I dont know what to do. please help
Hi ! This message always shows to point you to the instructions for games requiring it. If you let simhub configure it for yourself it's ok. You can see the game configuration and troubleshooting guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Hi there! I really like the possibility’s of this app but sadly due to my friends I play most of the time on PS4 (manly AC and PC2). I read the UDP issue but as the post was a bit older there are maybe some new information regarding UDP listening for AC and PC2 to use it on PS4 also. Forza on Xbox is working great with UDP by the way :cool:

Hi ! There is a custom version bundled with simhub, make sure to use this one (it only adds this button) : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...ng-editor#template-creation-in-nextion-editor
Thank you very much, but I have another question. When I want to choose the structure file, the menu was empty.
123.PNG
234.PNG

Hello I just bought a Nextion 4.3 with a FT232RL 3.3V 5V FTDI USB to TTL Module Serial Adapter Converter For Arduino and I join you photos of simhub.
I can not make it work and nextion restart to 2 min.

THX

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 262
  • Sans titre 2.png
    Sans titre 2.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 250
Hello I just bought a Nextion 4.3 with a FT232RL 3.3V 5V FTDI USB to TTL Module Serial Adapter Converter For Arduino and I join you photos of simhub.
I can not make it work and nextion restart to 2 min.

THX
Hi ! Have you installed the driver for your adapter ? com1 is suspicious, it's often the motherboard integrated serial port (even if you don't have any physical port on it.)

Have you been able to upload the template ? See the install process just above : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Installing-an-'editor'-template

Hey, I am having issues with my Gear indicator matrix display. I play Raceroom and after 10/15 minutes, I got a bug on the display. Everything became red. I tried with two arduino's and the problem occurs twice.

Thanks

Hey, I am having issues with my Gear indicator matrix display. I play Raceroom and after 10/15 minutes, I got a bug on the display. Everything became red. I tried with two arduino's and the problem occurs twice.

Thanks
Hi ! Check if the matrix is properly plugged in the pcb headers, sometimes it can come loose and get mad. If it does not comes from here check if you don't have any short, bad solder, weak solder on the board itself or wiring, it's definitely the kind of issues bound to hardware.

I really appreciate your fast replay this is brilliant. but until now i didn't get the program to work with my rf2. don't know what to do. I saw the troubleshooting but nothing helped. the game shows it is connected and at the same time the simhub keep saying "this game needs additional configuration"

I really appreciate your fast replay this is brilliant. but until now i didn't get the program to work with my rf2. don't know what to do. I saw the troubleshooting but nothing helped. the game shows it is connected and at the same time the simhub keep saying "this game needs additional configuration"
As wrote on the documentation this message never disappear, it only points you to the manual configuration instructions , but rf2 has an automated install, since you don't have it showing and the game shows as connected it means it's correctly installed. Do you have another issue or is it just this button troubling you ?

As wrote on the documentation this message never disappear, it only points you to the manual configuration instructions , but rf2 has an automated install, since you don't have it showing and the game shows as connected it means it's correctly installed. Do you have another issue or is it just this button troubling you ?

Yes actually I can't get any hud to work not only the simhub. I only have that one that comes as default with rf2. any advise?

Last edited:
Yes actually I can't get any hud to work not only the simhub. I only have that one that comes as default with rf2. any advise?
You might want to double check in the game in the Options menu that the appropriate shared memory plugins for the dashboard app you're trying to use are indeed installed and enabled (for SimHub, it should be rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll). And you might also want to check the communication is not blocked by a firewall, that can also happen on certain setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 198 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 138 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%