Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Wotever. I haven't updated my dashes in a while, but I just spoke with David Tucker at iRacing and he says the "oil temp" property should now be available in the API. Is that accessible now through SimHub?

Is there a list of Nextion predefined roles documented anywhere, I can't seem to find them.
For example, some of the bundled templates have a lap time delta displayed as a ProgressBar, but I can't seem to replicate this when editing mappings from inside SimHub?
Things like Oil Temperature and Brake Temperature seem to be missing too?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

This helped a lot. but now the game can't be seen from behind the dash i hit the circle on the top right of the dash but it didn't make the dash transparent.
It depends of the designs, but most if not all of the dashboards are made for a secondary monitor (not transparent) make sure to use the overlays to get overlay optimized designs :
upload_2019-5-11_8-8-18.png

Is there a list of Nextion predefined roles documented anywhere, I can't seem to find them.
For example, some of the bundled templates have a lap time delta displayed as a ProgressBar, but I can't seem to replicate this when editing mappings from inside SimHub?
Things like Oil Temperature and Brake Temperature seem to be missing too?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Hi, those bindings are tricky as a predefined roles as they require two progress bars and an appropriate design, if you want to see how it's made, look into "all pages" bindings (https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...-mapping-editor#components-mappings-and-roles), here you can reach all the data using ncalc :
upload_2019-5-11_8-12-6.png

Hi, Wotever. I haven't updated my dashes in a while, but I just spoke with David Tucker at iRacing and he says the "oil temp" property should now be available in the API. Is that accessible now through SimHub?
I just checked it has been here for long, but due to the complexity of the Iracing model it's probably not available on all cars
upload_2019-5-11_8-20-8.png

Moto monster is a shield, it's a fixed layout so there is no pins to configure (assuming you have soldered the pin headers
and if I want to use a l298n too? I prefer to connect an arduino nano and use cables to connect the two drivers.
If the motomonster is defective (most likely) I will try to use an ibt2 in l298n mode as I mentioned, they seem to work the same, only that the ibt2 has two pwm pins but if the bridges should work as a l298n

Hi,
I am too lazy to read all 302 posts...lol So I will simply ask...
Does this app allow 6 channels from one sound card similar to Simshaker wheels app? Or is 4 max per card?
Please forgive me if this has been covered before.

and if I want to use a l298n too? I prefer to connect an arduino nano and use cables to connect the two drivers.
If the motomonster is defective (most likely) I will try to use an ibt2 in l298n mode as I mentioned, they seem to work the same, only that the ibt2 has two pwm pins but if the bridges should work as a l298n
The monster moto has lots of pins :
As long as you respect the pinout it should be ok (basically the nano is a uno with reduced size) :

This is the resumed pinout I found, I've not checked if it's exact you may have to verify on sparkfun datasheet.
A0 : Enable pin for motor 1
A1 : Enable pin for motor 2
A2 : Current sensor for motor 1
A3 : Current sensor for motor 2
D7 : Clockwise (CW) for motor 1
D8 : Counterclockwise (CCW) for motor 1
D4 : Clockwise (CW) for motor 2
D9 : Counterclockwise (CCW) for motor 2
D5 : PWM for motor 1
D6 : PWM for motor 2

The monster moto has lots of pins :
As long as you respect the pinout it should be ok (basically the nano is a uno with reduced size) :

This is the resumed pinout I found, I've not checked if it's exact you may have to verify on sparkfun datasheet.
A0 : Enable pin for motor 1
A1 : Enable pin for motor 2
A2 : Current sensor for motor 1
A3 : Current sensor for motor 2
D7 : Clockwise (CW) for motor 1
D8 : Counterclockwise (CCW) for motor 1
D4 : Clockwise (CW) for motor 2
D9 : Counterclockwise (CCW) for motor 2
D5 : PWM for motor 1
D6 : PWM for motor 2

Edit: Usually I highly discourage such rewiring for safety, when you use a shield you have a proper, safe and robust connection between the shield and the arduino, while rewiring it could lead to errors,weak solders ,shorts .... which is can lead to real hazard when playing with high currents (11A max at 12v starts to be some serious currents)

Help plz. Rfactor 2, CC 49, Simhub 678
I want to use Crewchief and Simhub together. Crewchief brings his plugin, works fine. Simhub keeps telling me "rfactor 2 telemetry is not configured". Game stays unconnected. Plugin is in the right place and is the newest from CC. When i check fix it or manually change the plugin from CCs to Simhubs - CC is complaining. Kind of a devils circle ;)

Hi !
Thanks a lot for your work, it's the best software !

I am trying to build a seat belt tensioner. So I use ShakeIt with speed On, send it to an arduino UNO that sends a PWM signal to this motor driver :
https://www.amazon.fr/Régulateur-Vitesse-Moteur-Courant-Continu/dp/B075FR2LBP/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=DC+12V+24V+36V+48V+20A+PWM+Régulateur+de+Vitesse+Moteur+à+Courant+Continu&qid=1557739334&s=hi&sr=1-1

But the motor reacts erratically. Any idea what could be wrong ?
My best bet is that the motor will end stalled which will overheat everything (the motor, the board and the power supply) I don't think this can be done safely without a proper dedicated control for this purpose, which is not really in the scope of shakeit :unsure:.

@Wotever do you have any plans to support AC and PC2 via UDP as well. Ím really enjoying this application, but would like to use it on PS4 :cry:. As Forza on Xbox works flawlessly I have assumed this would not be so tricky. Would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 285 36.2%
  • Porsche

Votes: 303 38.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 286 36.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 186 23.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 292 37.1%
  • Intel

Votes: 99 12.6%