Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now can just insert this into the place of the 4000 (twice) in my previous posts with the ncalc expression and it should work:

if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Car.Model]='ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016',8000, if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Car.Model]='ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2015', 8000, if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Car.Model]='ks_audi_r18_etron_quattro',2000,if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Car.Model]='ks_toyota_ts040', 6000, 4000))))

Basically: If Porsche 2016 then 8000, if porsche 2015 then 8000, if Audi R18 then 2000, if Toyota TS040 then 6000, else 4000

I'll test this when I get home as am at work at the moment.

Yep it seemed to work - when I tried formula hybrid at least, so know the syntax is correct. I'll give the LMP1s another run at some point soon.

It depends on a lot of factor, which parts of simhub are you using ? Which games (I guess it's AC ?). Maybe cpu is reaching it's limits ? I've seen some tools such as freeheadmotointracking eating a proper and proud 20% cpu. If you're using only arduino it should not be a problem consumes a very few CPU percents and is tuned like hell ! Dashstudio can be a bit more angry due to the graphics parts.

Could you detail me a little more the situation ?

Hi, my cpu is amd 8350 and using msi afterburner so I can monitor the cpu usage and heat. So it doesn't reach the limits. I use 2 arduinos with simhub (tm1638 and gear indicator). I use ps3 eye cam. And I thing simhub has a problem with ps3 cam driver (code labs cl eye driver). It's lagging even I start ps3 cam test app. I use tracking program on AC and ETS2. Thanks ;)

got it working with the rgb leds and the updated software but sadly my D9 is borked for some reason as im getting no signal on the tacho, even when testing values in simhub i get nothing.i think at some point ive touched a live 12v on D9 pin and im suprized that it still works at all haha.

i think that it is only the D9 pin that is borked and i still wanted to put this board to use(asuming the rest of the pins still work). with wireing in buttons is it just as simple as wone side of the switch on a d pin the the other to ground?? or is there more to it than that.

thank you verry much for your help and time :)

Last edited:
is there any special way to get ATS going, got AC and DIRT4/RALLY going but simhub just comes up game disconnected with ATS, ive tried the dll plugins provided but no dice, am i missing something here.

Hi, my cpu is amd 8350 and using msi afterburner so I can monitor the cpu usage and heat. So it doesn't reach the limits. I use 2 arduinos with simhub (tm1638 and gear indicator). I use ps3 eye cam. And I thing simhub has a problem with ps3 cam driver (code labs cl eye driver). It's lagging even I start ps3 cam test app. I use tracking program on AC and ETS2. Thanks ;)

Weird Oo, since it's only arduino, simhub should have a minimal impact on the system, so indeed it push aside any cpu limitation , but if you're using only arduino simhub doesn't do too much. I'll look if I can find something, but I don't have the required HW to test.

Maybe try to configure simhub to slow down (game latency) to see if it helps. also try to disable arduino to see if it's this specific part which is causing troubles, so we will know if the bottleneck comes from game reading or from arduino communication. Eventually if you use both on a usb hub try to split them (we nether knows :D).

I tried so many different things and nothing changed. At last I split the camera and simhub cables from usb hub and Ta-Da :) It worked. Then I saw your comment :D You were right, "Eventually if you use both on a usb hub try to split them (we nether knows :D)." :)

got it working with the rgb leds and the updated software but sadly my D9 is borked for some reason as im getting no signal on the tacho, even when testing values in simhub i get nothing.i think at some point ive touched a live 12v on D9 pin and im suprized that it still works at all haha.

i think that it is only the D9 pin that is borked and i still wanted to put this board to use(asuming the rest of the pins still work). with wireing in buttons is it just as simple as wone side of the switch on a d pin the the other to ground?? or is there more to it than that.

thank you verry much for your help and time :)

Yep buttons use the internal pullup, so it does not require resistor, only d pin to ground. ;)

I tried so many different things and nothing changed. At last I split the camera and simhub cables from usb hub and Ta-Da :) It worked. Then I saw your comment :D You were right, "Eventually if you use both on a usb hub try to split them (we nether knows :D)." :)
That was the best guess I made for long :D

Is it normal to have about 20% of CPU usage in SimHub app ona i3-6100 3.7Ghz?
Thank you

20% Is a lot, I get around 10 - 12 % with DashStudio running Control Center, which is very a very heavy template (i5-6600K @ 3.5GHZ) So My first question is what are you running. Only for arduino I get something like 1 or 2% cpu Max, but it could depend of what you use. Could you be more precise ? Which kind of dash ? which game ?

20% Is a lot, I get around 10 - 12 % with DashStudio running Control Center, which is very a very heavy template (i5-6600K @ 3.5GHZ) So My first question is what are you running. Only for arduino I get something like 1 or 2% cpu Max, but it could depend of what you use. Could you be more precise ? Which kind of dash ? which game ?
One arduino with tm1638 and other with a 4x20lcd.
If i can today at night, i'll try with only one arduino, and if it's related with the game (project cars and rfactor2)

Ah ! Really weird, its a lot indeed, I will look on my side, CPU consumption is one of my obsessions :D If I find something I shoot on sight :D

Edit : Made a test,
- Arduino 1 : TM1637, Boost gauge tach gauge
- Arduino 2 : LCD 20x4
- Arduino 3 :16 RGB leds

Everyhting is running with a little 1%-2% CPU on PCars :O_o:
Do you have something in logs ? Any error could raise CPU as fast as a car on the le mans straight line :D

Last edited:
After little testing, in project cars, the usage was low.... In rfactor2 it is where the usage is high. Next step, i'm going to check if there is any incompatibility with other plugin/dll present in rfactor
Thank you

After little testing, in project cars, the usage was low.... In rfactor2 it is where the usage is high. Next step, i'm going to check if there is any incompatibility with other plugin/dll present in rfactor
Thank you

I'll look too on my side, maintaining all games at top perf can be a little hard sometimes, I may have missed something.

I took a few measurements, I stick to one or two CPU percents for 3 arduino, I would be really curious to have tour feedback.

Last edited:
Hello. Im getting an error on my Arduino/TM1638 setup. I get a warning:
WARN Timeout occured while waiting acq, AcqCounter = 2.

Do you know what this means and how I can resolve this? Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if it's possible to tell simhub which nextion page to load at start of a session (not the session start virtual page) using the mapping ini file? I have 3 (and maybe make more) based on different cars. I was hoping that using an if statement I could tell it to go directly to the correct page based on car model.

Obviously I can cycle to the correct page manually, but it would be cool if it just went straight to the right one :)

Hello. Im getting an error on my Arduino/TM1638 setup. I get a warning:
WARN Timeout occured while waiting acq, AcqCounter = 2.

Do you know what this means and how I can resolve this? Thanks in advance.
Never mind. Uploaded the Arduino sketch again and it works smoothly now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.0%