Not open for further replies.
Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Goodies

What's new ?

- Added instructions for LFS setup
- Automatic game detect
- Reworked faster application startup
- Fix for codemasters F1_xxx gears numbering

In order to help SimHub development, I need to buy New hardware to test, new game licenses and it have a real cost.
So SimHub goes Donation Ware, The "Simhub Donator Edition" license includes small goodies which will not reduce usability of non registered version, but will reward donators :
  • Higher display speeds (less than...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent.

I forgot about it myself until Friday night and we had 2 league races at Mill Park. 1 short track and 2nd race long track.

I checked full usage after race one and filled the tank to the right amount of laps, but because SIMHUB was stuck on the short course, I ran out of petrol with 4 laps to go. LOL

All good. Thanks @Wotever

Hi !

I had a hard time with it but I've just installed the Donator License server, it should send the Donator licenses under 5 minutes.

Thanks everyone to you support !
Excellent.

I forgot about it myself until Friday night and we had 2 league races at Mill Park. 1 short track and 2nd race long track.

I checked full usage after race one and filled the tank to the right amount of laps, but because SIMHUB was stuck on the short course, I ran out of petrol with 4 laps to go. LOL

All good. Thanks @Wotever

Hi ! I took a look, sadly there is no way to fix that :( AC api does not give track configuration, so I read AC ini files to know what is the current track config, sadly when you're online and track changes, the ini file is not updated and it's impossible for me to know what is the current track config.

Hi !

Wow ! It has been a long day ! I did not planned so much enthusiasm for the donator edition ! Thanks everyone !
I added a server to deliver the licenses almost instantly and not forget anyone. The first donators should have received a second mail with their licenses, no worry, that's the sign that the license server is working well :D.

Do not forget that there is no minimal amount (except paypal minimum of 0.01€)

What's planned next ?

• Make an installer ! Finally ! Some people have problems with windows protection (locked files etc ..), an installer should solve this. Installer will allow easier version update without losing your settings. Installer is currently under testing, it will probably come with the next update
  • Automatic update, with a proper installer comes he ability to "auto update", less trouble, more time for racing !
  • Rfactor 1/2 support enhancement : current available datas are pretty poor.
  • RBR ? Still looking for this one, but supporting this game is not obvious.
  • Enhance codemasters UDP activation: Codemasters games needs manual intervention on settings files and can cause trouble for some people.
  • More documentation !
Suggestions ?

What would you want next ? Game support ? Specific Hardware ? Suggestions are opens ! Be creative !

Hi ! I took a look, sadly there is no way to fix that :( AC api does not give track configuration, so I read AC ini files to know what is the current track config, sadly when you're online and track changes, the ini file is not updated and it's impossible for me to know what is the current track config.

Ah, bummer. Well thanks for checking.

Sorry to be that guy, but I added the license yesterday and all worked fine.

This morning Simhub just refuses to work. Nothing in the log file.

But when I run the downloaded version, without the license, that runs fine.

Edit - scratch that, my SerialDashPlugin.json got corrupted. :(

Last edited:
Sorry to be that guy, but I added the license yesterday and all worked fine.

This morning Simhub just refuses to work. Nothing in the log file.

But when I run the downloaded version, without the license, that runs fine.

Edit - scratch that, my SerialDashPlugin.json got corrupted. :(

Erf ... I really need to prevent corruptions at any cost, you're not the first person :) (it happens twice a year) I add in top priority to secure the settings files.

Suggestions ?

What would you want next ? Game support ? Specific Hardware ? Suggestions are opens ! Be creative !

My suggestions are:
· Support for Race07 (and GTR2)
· Posibility to add events (race lights, DRS, pit limiter f.e.) and flags in RGB Leds.

I have a NeoPixel Matriz impatient to show me flags (similar to iFlags).
710kgNNpCJL._SL1500_.jpg

iFlag.gif

Downloaded new version and done donation. I already received the license and worked perfect.

For now the only thing I wish to see working is RBR. I hope you can do it!

My suggestions are:
· Support for Race07 (and GTR2)
· Posibility to add events (race lights, DRS, pit limiter f.e.) and flags in RGB Leds.

I have a NeoPixel Matriz impatient to show me flags (similar to iFlags).

I remember someone else asked for this and there was maybe some talk about a LED editor in the future. It might also include the ability to animate ;)

By the way you can add events for RGB lights with ncalc scripts.

Find below an example of my ncalc scripts with RGB ability.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxUeUkITgVsPQ0hFUGpXUVZONTQ/view?usp=sharing

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Pit stop !

What's new ?
  • Secured settings save, settings corruption should not be a problem anymore. However if you take time to customize your settings it would be really a good idea to backup from time to time your "pluginsdata" folder (located with your simhub folder)

• Reworked app shutdown (should be faster)

• Fixed the nag screen appearing a short time on "Donator Edition" startup

• Finally ! A proper setup ! For transition I still bundle the old school "drop it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 25 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.2%