Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come to say than I have some problems in Assetto Corsa -I don't tried another game- and see that we have a new version.

Every X seconds, display freezes and work very slow for a few time, maybe 10 or 20 seconds and then works well again.
As I said, I only played Assetto so I don't know if was my mistake or something with any app I installed in Assetto.
Tomorrow I'll play again and see if works as expected. I've done a fresh installation using installer and then I copied the folder with my personal settings.

Erf ... I really need to prevent corruptions at any cost, you're not the first person :) (it happens twice a year) I add in top priority to secure the settings files.

Yeah, it has happened before, but I mistakenly copied the default json file to Dropbox, not my mega updated one. :)

I come to say than I have some problems in Assetto Corsa -I don't tried another game- and see that we have a new version.

Every X seconds, display freezes and work very slow for a few time, maybe 10 or 20 seconds and then works well again.
As I said, I only played Assetto so I don't know if was my mistake or something with any app I installed in Assetto.
Tomorrow I'll play again and see if works as expected. I've done a fresh installation using installer and then I copied the folder with my personal settings.

Hum really strange, I'm using it on assetto right now (two nextions and one arduino with 16 rgb leds) with no lag, Could you check if no unneeded plugins are enabled, if it don't solve your problem could you send me your settings ? I could take a look.

When your telling "slow" that's no display refresh, slow refreshes ? Do you have something special in log file ?

Last edited:

Great job, thanks!

But if you are using Batrako's Dll for rFactor, I think you are limited only to get data for gear, speed and rpms. If you are interesting to continue with rFactor development perhaps can watch the official API documentation in https://www.studio-397.com/modding-resources/ or I can send you my Dll with more telemetry data, as oil temp, tire wear and temperature....

please, contact with me if are interesting to continue with develpoment.

Regards,

Alvaro.

Hi,

Just installed the new version using the installer and the custom NCalc scripts I'm using are no longer recognised. Any ideas why?

Also found that even though I loaded in my backup version of plugins data it still wouldn't refresh.

Also a few suggestions:
-Is to have flag status flash up on screen.
-With the RPM in Assetto when driving cars with a higher limiter than the best shift point is there a way of having the RPM leds factor for this? Cars like the SF15T.

EDIT - Don't worry, found the issue. I was updating the version in my documents folder when I needed to update the one in the install location after using the installer!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

148952067164945.gif

:confused::rolleyes::roflmao::cry::):):):)

Perfect!!! Tested right now and gear, speed and leds work as expected!!
Awsome work mate. Best dash app ever.

Before that I was playing Assetto and happend same as yesterday. But only once and for 10'' more or less.
When I said "works slow" I mean than speed data, for example, didn't refresh at normal speed. For example instead of display 20,21,22,23,24,25...it does 20.....25....32....39 freezing for a few time in each value instead of refresh instantly and number after number in normal counting.

Sorry for my bad english if you can't understand what I said.

This time I uninstalled previous version, deleted all files and win reg and installed last version. Tomorrow I will put LEDs as I like and will play again. Until previous version never had done this.

:confused::rolleyes::roflmao::cry::):):):)

Perfect!!! Tested right now and gear, speed and leds work as expected!!
Awsome work mate. Best dash app ever.

Before that I was playing Assetto and happend same as yesterday. But only once and for 10'' more or less.
When I said "works slow" I mean than speed data, for example, didn't refresh at normal speed. For example instead of display 20,21,22,23,24,25...it does 20.....25....32....39 freezing for a few time in each value instead of refresh instantly and number after number in normal counting.

Sorry for my bad english if you can't understand what I said.

This time I uninstalled previous version, deleted all files and win reg and installed last version. Tomorrow I will put LEDs as I like and will play again. Until previous version never had done this.

What's your setup ? Arduino / Nextion,

Could you monitor your CPU usage ? latest AC have known CPU problems with controllers which may cause trouble with SimHub (No cpu, no refresh :D) also did you tried disable all the useless plugins ?

Hey,

I've noticed that the CPU usage is quite high for this. It looks like it might be causing some FPS drops in Pcars (don't normally get the issues in Assetto though) I'm getting between 10-15% usage on an I5-4460. Is there a way of dropping the usage for it?

Hey,

I've noticed that the CPU usage is quite high for this. It looks like it might be causing some FPS drops in Pcars (don't normally get the issues in Assetto though) I'm getting between 10-15% usage on an I5-4460. Is there a way of dropping the usage for it?

Please be sure that CPU usage has always been one of my top priority for this, I've already spent hours and hours of tuning, but i totally agree the the lower is the better so i'll check again If could grab some cpu here or here.
Your're telling that it's PCars specific ? Or it's just a problem for PCars ? What's your setup (nextion/arduino/rgb..) ? (Since SimHub is modular it could help me to locate the problem)

It appears pcars specific but I've noticed pcars uses a lot of my cpu anyway before using this. Just think it's that extra bit of cpu load is taking it to max. Assetto corsa usually only runs around 60% for me.

I'm just using one tm1638 module.

Is there anything I can do with it to lower the usage? Like disabling certain bits that I don't use?

It appears pcars specific but I've noticed pcars uses a lot of my cpu anyway before using this. Just think it's that extra bit of cpu load is taking it to max. Assetto corsa usually only runs around 60% for me.

I'm just using one tm1638 module.

Is there anything I can do with it to lower the usage? Like disabling certain bits that I don't use?

Took my toolbox, removed the seats, the windows, the doors ... . I think it's pretty correct now ;)

ZRVElcg.gif

What's your setup ? Arduino / Nextion,

Could you monitor your CPU usage ? latest AC have known CPU problems with controllers which may cause trouble with SimHub (No cpu, no refresh :D) also did you tried disable all the useless plugins ?

I use an Arduino nano clon, but it has ATMega168 because I did a mistake when I buy it. I have a new one, this with ATMega328. I'm waiting for an usb cable to change it.

I use one TM1638 module.

When I uploaded sketch to nano, IDE said that it was on the limit of space and may cause problems. Maybe there is the problem.
Strange thing is until previous version never did this, always worked very fine. No lag, no frezze at all both numbers and LEDs.
As I still have folder with older version I know works well, if it does strange things again I'll test with it.
I'll manage to monitor my CPU too, ¿any suggestions about any app or how to do it and then you can see if there is any wrong?

It seems not to be CPU problems.
ACS about 60% and SimHub never rise up 10% and uses about 180MB of memory.

The only plugins I have is joystick input and keyboard emulator.

I just see something. When I go out AC, clock was displayed but at one moment it freezed and didn't came back until I selected app in taskbar and passed a few seconds.

I'm going to try with old version

What DLL are people using to get AMS running?

I have tried a few and had no luck. Tried unblocking and the option isnt here, so I dont think it is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%