AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Georg Siebert did some tire testing with the GP2 on the 24h server today and discovered some weird things.

Even the hardest tire compound seems to wear out very fast. I drove 10 laps with them (without spinning) and they were already at 93% grip left (according to the newest version of the OV1 Info app). With the supersofts, i reached the 93% on all tires after 6 laps.

Considering the lap times and the feel of the tires, the variance with the supersofts in those 6 laps i drove was much higher. There were 4 seconds between my best lap and the last lap, with the hard tires only about 2 seconds from best lap to last lap.

So, maybe it's just an issue with the Rivali info app displaying the wrong tire wear using the hard tires. I have no time for further testing today, but i would recommend to test if it is possible to do 23 laps on the hard tires with those server settings.

Hey guys this sounds great :) not raced on asseto corsa with race department yet but I feel now is the time to do it, with some of the rammers on public servers. I have some experience racing with race department on race 07 a while ago and want to get back into racing again :)

Hi Georg

I have just tried joining the server but i keep getting error code 0 shutting down.
Do you know if maybe i am doing something wrong or is it a server side issue?

Thanks

Nath
this is delibrate, I've changed the server password during testing so only the admin can join

-----------------------

The server is open.

Formula 1 @ Mugello

I've tweaked the settings a bit, if there are issues, let me know.
Let me also know, if you want more Ferrari, Lotus cars.

Edit:
||| This server may be unavailable during other RD events running simultaniously in order to reduce server load.

Last edited:
banner_L_france.ashx

"Agé mais doré" :

(oldie but goldie)

Formula 1 @ Magny Cours
- 45% tyre deg

(beware of surface hole: green astroturf inside T2)

Last edited:
Server updated

Track: Spa
Cars:
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
  • Ferrari 458 GT2
  • LaFerrari
  • Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
  • Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
  • Lotus Exige S
  • Lotus Exige V6 CUP
  • Mercedes AMG SLS GT3
  • Shelby Cobra 427SC
Have Fun!:thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%