AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Ryan Ogurek @Chris Stacey
Which one of you two are stalking me in RL? Snapped this pic on my way home from work earlier today.

1II7HI8l.jpg

Server updated

Track: Spa
Cars:
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
  • Ferrari 458 GT2
  • LaFerrari
  • Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
  • Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
  • Lotus Exige S
  • Lotus Exige V6 CUP
  • Mercedes AMG SLS GT3
  • Shelby Cobra 427SC
Have Fun!:thumbsup:

Going to pop on later tonight (10:00 pm EDT ish) for a little practice with the LaFerrari at Spa.

If you're available

@Ryan Ogurek
@Justin Talent
@Fernando Deutsch
@Antoine Sarracini
@Russell Sobie

I'd be happy to find out how far off the pace I am :)

I'll be on around then. I'm still enjoying the career mode... learning other cars and tracks. I'm fairly familar with Spa from rfactor, so that shouldn't be too difficult of a learning curve... but the LaFerrari I've yet to touch.

hey guys gonna jump in if anyone wants to turn some laps! broke my hand couple of months back and just now i have enough strength to drive again just in time for rc :D (hopefully my ping is not that bad)

hi all
would love to join this 24/7 racing,how do i get on the server ? do i need to change my name on steam ? because it differs from my race licence on here.. i would just like a bit of help getting on the racedepartment 24/7 server. thanks for reading.

hi all
would love to join this 24/7 racing,how do i get on the server ? do i need to change my name on steam ? because it differs from my race licence on here.. i would just like a bit of help getting on the racedepartment 24/7 server. thanks for reading.
Hi Steve, your licensed name is fine. Type in the pw (linked in the OP here), choose a car and there you go.

thanks Georg, do i do a serch for servers using pw and find racedepartment.com 24/7, click on the server and type pw. will there be only one server using the racedepartment.com 24/7 name ?.

had a good time tonight, took some time to work out how to find server but got it in the end.also installed teamspeak and got that working too..bonus..just got to sort out how to turn up the talking over the engine noise. I use a good pair of head phones and a small clip on mike. got to use headphones as our lass goes mad when she can hear the sounds of a game. had a good race with 5 others in the server. its good to race with clean racers.

had a good time tonight, took some time to work out how to find server but got it in the end.also installed teamspeak and got that working too..bonus..just got to sort out how to turn up the talking over the engine noise. I use a good pair of head phones and a small clip on mike. got to use headphones as our lass goes mad when she can hear the sounds of a game. had a good race with 5 others in the server. its good to race with clean racers.
Glad to hear, Steve :)

just got to sort out how to turn up the talking over the engine noise. I use a good pair of head phones and a small clip on mike. got to use headphones as our lass goes mad when she can hear the sounds of a game. had a good race with 5 others in the server. its good to race with clean racers.

When you have them running, AC and TeamSpeak, click on the sound icon in the Windows tray. You should be able to adjust each of the connected devices volume levels.

That's how I did it, and it even remembers for the next time.

Was fun for me too! Thanks for the server - first time on and had a blast trying to tame the LaFerrari, then try not to crash (much) with the Cobra. Good times.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%