AC DRM Revival @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 23Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Put me down as tentative, not sure which car. I'm sorry not to be more definitive.

This is VERY frustrating. After resting the wrists all weekend, I have a bunch of real-world mechanical repairs I have to do. Cars and lawnmowers must come first. If I catch a break I should be good for this race, if I re-injure them I won't.

308 please.
Magnum_PI_Still.jpg

Yes... Finally... DRM

Ferrari 308 GTB Turbo

Lancia please yay!
Sure thing guys :thumbsup:
Might want to shave that moustache off though. These things spit hellfire when they down shift :D

Put me down as tentative, not sure which car. I'm sorry not to be more definitive.

This is VERY frustrating. After resting the wrists all weekend, I have a bunch of real-world mechanical repairs I have to do. Cars and lawnmowers must come first. If I catch a break I should be good for this race, if I re-injure them I won't.
Ted, I put you in division 2 since you don't know which car you want to drive. If you want in division 1, please let me know asap before another person signs up since we only have 1 division 1 spot left.

Hey guys, sorry I've kind of been absent, but my pc decided to go all stupid on me last week and I'm just now getting my legs back under me. I'll be putting RaceDepartment.com DRM Revival Practice #38 server up after today's EU race. Also, please note that the authors are updating the circuit with great frequency (kudos to them for diligence) so, if you get a checksum error, it is probably because you don't have the current version of the track.

As of this Post the current version of the track is v 2.05

I tried some of these beasts, and in a track like Le Mans it seems that the Carma FF, the BMW M1 and the 935 K3 are in a class on their own because of their huge power.
The Beta Montecarlo is fantastic to drive, but it's too slow in the Mulsanne straight, so sadly I will switch to the M1, thanks @Bobby Pennington.

I tried some of these beasts, and in a track like Le Mans it seems that the Carma FF, the BMW M1 and the 935 K3 are in a class on their own because of their huge power.
The Beta Montecarlo is fantastic to drive, but it's too slow in the Mulsanne straight, so sadly I will switch to the M1, thanks @Bobby Pennington.
And here I was thinking you had some top secret setup or something:p I agree, Le Mans kind of dictates what you drive in Division 1. BMW headed your way as soon as I get through eating dinner:) Told you DRM was coming to us soon;)

It would be nice if we could extend the Division 1 grid further as it seems there is little interest for the slower Div 2 cars.

Maybe we could even extend the grid overall if everyone who is signed up could verify with their setup that a large grid poses no problem on the track. I would be all over a grid of 30+ with these cars - the more flames, the better the BBQ:

6477029.jpg

@Bobby Pennington see what I did there, … pink pig and all?

18.jpg

It would be nice if we could extend the Division 1 grid further as it seems there is little interest for the slower Div 2 cars.

Maybe we could even extend the grid overall if everyone who is signed up could verify with their setup that a large grid poses no problem on the track. I would be all over a grid of 30+ with these cars - the more flames, the better the BBQ:

6477029.jpg

@Bobby Pennington see what I did there, … pink pig and all?

18.jpg
You're wish is my command. I mean how could I refuse:D

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%